chapter 16

KISHA POV

"Hey, Bebe have you seen my grey shoes" No and I really couldn't care less, "nope," I said popping the p. My eyes were glued to the tv and I thought...

why is she pretending like we're just a normal couple like she didn't cheat on me or try to kill Liah?

Liah

I wonder if she missed me, or was mad at me. the little faces she would make when she's pretending to be mad at me but ends up laughing. God, I miss her.

I miss her body on mine, the warmth of it. by this time we would probably be tearing each other's clothes but instead, I am here with this bitch.

"you're still thinking about her, " Amara said sighing and sitting next to me "if you would just let me fuck you, I am sure that would work my love" I stared at her.

"didn't you have enough when you drugged me and took advantage of me" she scoffed and looked down" you know I am sorry about that but it was the only way I could you back and now yore here " she smiled running a hand down my face

"did u ever consider the fact that I didn't want you, did you ever think about that" I stood up and started walking away "come on, remember how we e\were before kish, " I gave her a disgusted face?

"No, actually I don't because the way I saw u before was a fantasy I made up in my head and seen ur true colors I can't believe I married someone like u " I scoffed and ran up the stairs.

I regretted all my decisions but it was all to protect liah, I never thought I would ever love someone this way but as long she was safe that's all that mattered to me.

I wanted to go see her or kiss her one last time, but I knew it would just make it all harder and I am sure she'll be better off without me and my baggage.

LIAH

"See now I am not the aggressive type but there's nothing I hate more then  people who  betray me, now you could cooperate with me and answer all fucking questions or get a bullet through your, up to you nigga" he stared at me with tears in his eyes

That shit meant nothing to me anymore, the minute he rose his gun and put a bullet in my stomach, I lost all sympathy for him.

"Liah mane you know I would never do some shit like that without a reason," he said shaking his hand and trying to untie himself from the chair.

"Wouldn't try that, I tied it pretty tight, " I shook my head sitting in front of him.

"Why did you shoot me jay " that was my biggest question, I couldn't live without knowing why.

"Lemme tell u the whole story"

Jay pov/flashback

"U serious Nia " I chuckled at what she just told me, my baby just said she finna have my baby.

"Yeah um I didn't know how you would react and I haven't told anyone, I don't know if I wanna keep it " my smile dropped at her last sentence.

"Wym u ont think u wanna keep it" she started crying "the last time I was pregnant I lost the baby at 15 weeks and shit broke me, big just don't wanna disappoint you and hey ur hopes up and make u all happy and shit"

"Hey mama, whatever happens, I'll get there for you, you not gon disappoint me we can take slow, we don't gotta tell anyone if u not ready. " she smiled and leaned it in pecking my lips.

"I love you ".

" I love you too"

2 weeks later