1

**New text conversation created**

~1:30am~

<Peter:

<NED

<NED

HELP

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY
BROKEN ONE OF MY RIBS AND MY HEART

AND HONESTLY PROBABLY EVERYTHING

<CAN I SWING OVER??

~1:47am~

<ADD GETTING SHOT TO THE LIST OF THINGS

THAT WENT WRONG TONIGHT

<THAT HURT LIKE A BUTT-CHEEK ON A STICK

:Unknown Number>

Who is this?>

How did you get this number?>

<Peter:

<NED THIS ISN'T THE TIME

<I'M COMING OVER

:Unknown Number>

This isn't Ned.>

Wait hold on, you got shot?>

<Peter:

<OOPS LOL SORRY WRONG NUMBER BYE

:Unknown Number>

Go to the hospital kid. Not to "Ned.">

~1:59am~

Hello?>

Alright.>

Peter swung through the streets of Queens, attempting to catch some bank robbers with weird-looking guns. This would usually be a very easy feat, but with a supposed broken rib and a bullet in multiple parts of your body, it makes life a little more difficult. One of the burglars stuck his gun out of their van window and shot a strange ray of light at Peter, who barely managed to swing out of the way.

"That's not very legal y'know!" Peter yelled as he shot one of his webs at the back of the van. "Didn't the Captain America PSA's ever teach you about basic laws!"

Peter swung onto the top of the van and crouched down, attempting to not fly off. The robbers must have felt him land on top because they instantly started swerving in every direction possible in an attempt to cause Peter to fly off. Thank the gods for radioactive spider bites that give you sticky-person powers, am I right?

In a quick swing, Peter was inside of the van and tug-waring with the driver for the steering wheel. With one solid pull, Peter accidentally pulled the steering wheel off of its mantel-thing, and they were now swerving out of control. The men inside were all screaming bloody murder as they tried to safely evacuate the vehicle.

"Oops,'' Peter mutters as he jumps out of the window and swings onto the wall of a nearby building. He watched as the van tumbled towards a flower shop. "Well, I should probably fix that."

Shooting a web out, Peter stops the van inches from the building. The burglars desperately open the doors, running towards safety. However, civilians nearby had already called the cops, so they were quickly captured and thrown into cop cars.

"I hope you've learned from your mistakes!" Peter cheers as the police cars drive away. Peter hops onto the sidewalk, wincing when he notices a throbbing in his thigh. I guess the adrenaline has run out.

After making sure all of the civilians are okay, Peter limped into an alley where he had webbed his backpack. After quickly changing, and cringing at the sight of his wounds, Peter pulls out his phone and glances at the messages he had desperately sent Ned. Oh right, not Ned. Oops. After reading the slight worry (if you could even call it that) from the stranger, Peter decides to send a quick message.

Peter:

<Oh lol I was just kidding I didn't get my ribs broken or shot or anything. Just a good ol' joke I meant to send to my good ol' friend! :D

After sending the message, Peter carefully swung back home, being careful to hide from anyone wandering the streets so late at night. He wasn't in his super-sneaky-super-suit after all.

:Unknown Number

Go to the hospital.>

Peter:

<Nope! All good over here! :D

<Thanks for caring sir/ma'am!

:Unknown Number

I don't particularly want you to die and have the cops look

in your phone, only to see me be the last person you contacted. >

Even though I know I'd win the case, I don't particularly

feel like going through the hassle of being sued. >

Peter:

<I'm a pretty competent person if I do say

so myself, so I wouldn't worry about me dying! :D

:Unknown Number

Right.>

'Cause competent people get shot.>

Peter:

<Oops I have school in the morning

<Goodnight sir/ma'am!

:Unknown Number

School??>

How old are you kid?>

Peter:

<I don't give my age to strangers!!

<Are you a stalker pedophile? :0

:Unknown Number

...>

Peter:

<*LE GASP* I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES

:Unknown Number

Goodnight, kid.>

*Unknown Number's contact name has been changed to "creepy stalker pedo"*