Thank you!!!

When I started writing this, I never would've imagined I'd have so much support throughout the whole process. I've never, in my entire life that I've spent writing, finished a story. So, it's thanks to your guys' constant support that I managed to make it through to the end <333

Frankly, I hate how this fic turned out; it's messy, probably has tons of pointless details that I never added more depth to, and probably doesn't make much sense at times. But, whatever, y'all seemed to like it anyways.. 

Thank you guys for reading, and thank you for the support!!

!! Check out my new Marvel fanfic "The Prowler" !! 

In the heart of New York City, where dreams supposedly come true, there lives a teenager named Peter Parker. However, unlike the Peter you might have heard of before, this one didn't swing through the city as Spider-man. No, this Peter Parker had a different fate, one that would take him down a dark path, one that would inevitably lead him to the Avengers.

**Marked mature as there will be very gruesome and vulgar content. There are a lot of sensitive topics that will arise, and they may be triggering to you. If that makes you uncomfortable, then I don't recommend reading this.**

**Will contain texting :))**

Updates on this will be infrequent due to my extensive work schedule, but I'd love for you guys to read it and give me feedback :))