38

Wandering through the streets, Peter's thoughts were out of control, causing him to ignore the tingling his body was doing as a warning. Have I seriously been texting the Avengers? The World's heroes? And now I'm living with them? The tingling intensified. Should I just continue to pretend I don't know who they are? Just as they're doing to m-

"Shit," Peter cursed as he was shoved into an alley, falling headfirst onto the ground. His head bounced as it slammed against the cement, causing a hissed wince to escape his lips. Muffled snickers sounded above him as his spider senses urged him to stand. However, the most he could do was stumble to his knees before he was once again shoved to the ground, an immediate kick coming in contact with his stomach.

"Look at him," A laugh echoed against the brick walls, "Pathetic."

"Who," Peter paused to get control of his breathing as he rolled onto his side, attempting to stand. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Are you dumb, Penis Parker?" Another laugh, "Oh, wait, I already know the answer to that." Another swift kick to his stomach. Realization dawned on Peter, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut and restrain the urge to scoff.

"Eugene," Peter grumbles, earning a snarl from said boy.

"It's Flash, you dumb shit," Flash hissed, and laughs sounded around them, causing Peter to realize they weren't alone.

"Can we just get this done and over with?" One voice asked.

"Yeah, I have to be home soon. My little brother has soccer practice." Another said.

"Whatever," Flash whined, and Peter could hear rustling noises as he presumably searched for something in his jacket pocket. "I would say this wasn't personal, Peter, but, well, it is." The sound of a metallic click bounced off the walls. Shit. In one swift movement, Peter was half way on his feet, wobbly facing Flash who gripped a pistol in his hands.

"Hey, man," Peter tried to soothe the other teen, "Let's think about this, yea?"

"There's nothing to think about," Flash smirked as he raised his arms to point the barrel towards Peter. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time." With one small movement of his finger, the gun went off. Peter easily dodged the bullet, grimacing when it ricocheted off of a dumpster with a loud bang. Flash growled, much like a feral dog, and immediately released another bullet, which Peter easily avoided.

"Get him," Flash demanded, and almost immediately the two boys, and several others who appeared, jumped him. Peter struggled as they all pinned him to the ground, one of them using their knee to push down on his throat, blocking his airflow. Several boys grabbed each arm, while several others pushed his legs into the floor, nearly causing them to bend backwards. "You're not escaping me again, Parker."

A bang resonated through the alleyway, and all Peter could do was let his adrenaline take over and numb the majority of the pain. He winced as one of the boys pushed his head harsher into the cement, causing Peter's head to buzz and his vision to blur. While his senses were on overload, and he was over processing all the information, he could still feel a cold drizzling liquid pouring down his side, soaking his shirt and the ground below him.

"Shit, Flash," An unknown voice cringed, "This might actually kill him."

"I thought you were just going to rough him up a bit?" Another spoke, "This isn't what we agreed on."

"Shut up," Flash hissed, annoyance oozing out of each word. "I know what I'm doing."

Peter could feel himself slipping in and out of consciousness, and he could barely understand what everyone was saying; all he knew was that he was in deep, deep, deep, trouble.