Chapter Ten- Fun...

Chapter Ten 

“Balloons; check."

I felt his hand wrap around me frame just a little tighter calming me down whilst some of Harry’s friends prepared everything that was going on with the Party tonight. “Everything’s going to be fine tonight, I promise” He spoke. 

I was a real party drainer at the moment but Harry was turning twenty today so I tried my best to just calm down and really enjoy tonight as much as I possibly could. 

The events of the previous nights where absolutely shocking but I couldn’t live in fear forever, It was one night that was going to be filled with laughs, giggles and good memories. 

I turned my head slightly towards my left as Harry’s eyes burned into my own; His eyes full of emotion and as much as he tried to hide how bad he had been feeling lately he tried his best to keep a brave face and hold his head up night. The wall he puts around his heart and around him self isn’t so tall though, sometimes I wonder if it’s ever going to just crash right down and fall. All I knew is that if that ever did happen and he did reach that point I would always be right beside him. 

His tender fingers reached up and tangled with the ends of my hair, his soft, pink lips placing a kiss on my cheek. 

“Have fun tonight” He spoke with a smile showing off his dimples. 

Fun... Thats right Ashley. Fun. 

No Danger; Fun. 

~

Intoxicated teenagers occupied the large space of Harry’s massive apartment with each of them either dancing to the beat, making out or just sipping on some alcohol as they clutched their red cups in their hands. 

I made my journey to the other side of what used to be the living room to fetch myself another drink. I tried looking through all these faces through my drunken vision as I walked but the face of my beautiful boyfriend never caught my attention so I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on to get a drink; Like I wasn’t already drunk enough! 

Oh well. Like Harry said, ‘Have fun.’ 

I filled up my cup reaching it to my lips as I gladly swallowed the liquid that flow through my mouth. The alcohol ran through my veins making my head spin a little more then usual. I gulped down a few more gulps, the drink burning the back of my throat whilst my body still continued swaying to the bet of the music. 

I couldn’t find Harry and as much as I wanted to find him I had to leave him alone to enjoy his night with some of his on with his boys...

“DON’T NEED CANDLES AND CAKE, JUST NEED YOUR BODY TO MAKE; BIRTHDAY SEX, BIRTHDAY SEX..”  I sung at the top of my lungs, swinging my hands up into the air as the best of the loud music moved through my body, moving freely through my veins. This really is fun, I thought. 

“Then bring it on” I heard a drunken, raspy voice speak as two hands wrapped around my body starling me and pinning me against them. I let out a small shriek followed my giggle whilst my body turned around inspecting this hot male figure that was holding me against him. “Let me see what you got!” 

“You’re crazy!” I laughed. “As hot as you look I think I’m gonna wait until everyone leaves” 

“Really?” He smiled. I felt his hand move lower from it’s previous spot against my hips to my upper thigh. His hand slowly traced my thighs as it moved towards the bottom of my purple, body con dress. “I know you’re wet” He purred into my ear, his voice deeper then ever before, the taste from the alcohol hitting my instantly. “And I know you want to”