Chapter Nine- To Blind

Chapter Nine 

The cold wind blowing against me, my legs just dangling against the edge of my seat, my hair flying all over the place in all different directioners blinding me every now and then as the wind continued blowing. My face was motionless as I just sat there not knowing what to say or do whilst I just looked over the brightly lit city in front of me from the balcony. 

I could hear the whispers coming from inside the apartment but I was just to disturbed to even realize what was going on. 

Everything that had been going on hadn’t really processed through my head well, I was still unsure as to what was going on though... 

My boyfriend and I had been stalked through the woods and been scared. 

Someone had watched us making out and yelled things in the creepiest voices. 

The doors of the apartment started shaking and banging in attempt to scare me. 

Harry had been hit and knocked out... 

Now that was just to far. 

My tears continued falling at the thought of Harry getting hurt because of me. 

It doesn’t matter if I haven't told Harry that I was in love with him yet, it didn’t mean that I wasn’t. I had never felt this way about anyone before in my life and I was almost certain that it was love that I was feeling. 

When I was around Harry the knot in my stomach would tighten, my heart would beat at a faster pace then usual, he was all that I could ever think about and if he was ever in danger I would be the one to jump and take that bullet for him. 

The feeling of Harry getting hurt because of me was killing me but It wasn’t something that I could prevent... I didn’t know who it was and I had no idea how to stop it. 

“Mrs Parker” The male police officer spoke. I turned around to face him trying to wipe my tears as he just sat down on the chair opposite me waiting for me to calm down a little bit and a relax. “Mrs Parker my names Officer Michaels, I need you to just try and answer my questions” He finished off as I just nodded. “Okay, Well can you explain whats been happening?” 

“I.. I.. I don’t know” I stuttered. “Theres someone just chasing me and Harry everywhere and then earlier Harry came home his nose all blood, his eyes bruised” 

“Okay, do you know why this is happening? Do you have any idea?”

“I have no idea but I just want Harry to be safe” I spoke silently, my voice at a whisper level breaking through my tears. “I don’t care about me, I just want Harry to be safe. The man said that I was his and that means that its just my fault. It’s my fucking fault he’s getting hurt” 

I knew what Harry’s weakness is and now I finally found out what my weakness was  - Harry. As I broke down officer Michaels just dropped his paper work onto the chair and hugged me and as much as a surprise that was to get hugged by a police officer it calmed me. He just held me for a few seconds as my tears slowly died down.. 

“Look, Mrs Parker-”

“-Ashely” I corrected wiping away my tears. 

“Ashely, I know this is hard and it’s probably really depressing to talk about but I need you to do this. I need to know everything and I promise you we will try our best to get to the bottom of this and put a stop to it” 

“I don’t know whats going on but just put a stop to this.... I want him safe. I love him, I need him” to be safe 

“I’ll try my very best Ashely...”