Chapter Seventeen: Sauna Test (2/2)

Mike bangs open a door, making Billy alert. "Pool's closed." Billy says. Mike scrapes against the door, making sharp clanging sounds.

"Hey." Billy says, slamming his locker. "Do you hear me?!" He continues, walking towards the noise. "Pool is closed!" He says, trying to slam open a door, only for it to be locked shut.

"Billy!" Mike calls out. "Who's there?" Billy says quietly. "Billy!" Mike repeats. "Who's there?" Billy asks. "Billy!" Mike repeats once again, making Billy slam open a shower curtain.

Mike keeps repeating Billy. "You think this is funny, huh?" Billy says, scoffing. Mike's laughter echoes through the room. "Billy." Mike says in an eery voice.

"Come and find me." Mike says, laughing. "I find you, it is your funeral." Billy says coldly. "Come and find me. Come on!" Mike's voice echoes.

"Billy!" Mike says, laughing. Billy walks into a room, seeing someone in the sauna. "Got you." Billy says, walking towards it, cackling and clapping like a maniac.

"Come and get me, you piece of shit." Mike scoffs, making Billy open the sauna door. Billy walks to it, grabbing ahold of the mannequin's neck, lifting it into the air effortlessly.

"Hey. Behind you." Mike says through the radio, making Billy turn around to face El. "Hi." She says, taking both of her hands and lifting both Ava, and Billy, into the saunas wall.

"W-What the hell?!" Ava shouts, looking next to her, seeing an enraged Billy. El tilts her head, shutting the sauna door. Lucas and Max run over to lock the door.

"Wait, where's Ava?" Mike asks, looking around the room, then into the sauna. "What the fuck! You're going to get her killed!" Mike shouts, trying to pull Lucas and Max off of the locked door.

"This is for her own good, there's something wrong with her veins, like Billy!" Max says, her glossy eyes looking back at Ava's in the sauna.

"You guys are crazy!" Will shouts, helping Mike get to the sauna before El moves them away. "Trust me, if it works on Billy it can work on Ava, w-we just have to see!" Max says, looking at Ava apologetically.

"What the fuck." Ava says, trying to stay calm. Billy looks over at Ava sadistically. "Again, what the fuck." Ava repeats, looking back at Billy.

Billy walks towards Ava, as if she was prey and he was the predator, ready to attack. "I swear to god if someone doesn't get me out of here." Ava says, trying to walk away from Billy. But there's only so much she can do in this situation.

"Ava, babe, i swear it's for your own good." Max says, "My own good? This bastard is going to fucking kill me!" Ava shouts at the redhead. Ava was truly trying to stay calm, but she knew she was probably going to get injured badly, or even die.

"Exactly! That maniac is going to kill her!" Mike shouts. "Max, i thought you'd be the one to care the most for her, but you're not doing shit." Will scoffs, getting the redheads attention.

"I do care about her! She needs this, i've seen more than you two have." Max says, referring to Ava's veins.

Billy grabs the girl by the collar, and pushes her into the wall. Ava coughs by the impact, and kicks Billy's chin, making him drop her. She immediately runs to the door, but it's locked. "Please, he's literally going to kill me." Ava pleads, banging on the door.