Ch. 11 part 3

Ch. 11

Part 3

Hey, what ya’ all up to this weekend?????

Soooo, I just wanted to ask if you had any ideas of new charters?

I want this story to have like a love triangle, but not really.

 If you have any ideas please let me know!

(: THANKS :)

Recap-

“Well, we have walking for about 10 minutes and we are in the middle of the woods and its only you and me.” As I said this Jake walked over to me and backed me up so my back was on a tree.

            “Don’t you dare think that! I would do nothing to hurt you ever.”

            “Okay, than.”

            “Okay we are here. Jess what I am going to tell you, may surprise you but please don’t run.”

            “O…okay. Hey, what are you doing?” I screamed, looking away from Jake because he was talking his clothes off.

            “Look, I have to do this to show you. Okay you can look” Just as he said this a huge black wolf was standing right in front of me.

“Jake!” 

End of Recap-

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

Jess P.O.V.

Wow, this can’t be happening. I guy that I have a crush on is a werewolf! WEREWOLF! He is a werewolf, not a human a dog!

            “Jake, is it really you?”

 When I asked this question Jake go down on the ground and wined. Than he started crawling over to me, but stopped when he was right in front of me and wined again. Showing that he would not hurt me.

“You won’t hurt me will you?” I said this as I put my hand out so that he could lick and sniff it.

 I really don’t know why I did that, I should be running put for some odd reason I couldn’t get my self to do that. I wanted to stay.

            Jake starts licking my hands and than he puts his head in my lap.

            As I pet him I feel that he is a soft has silk. Than after a few a minutes of petting Jake starts to purr. Purr? Dogs can purr? Well, I say that’s a first.

            “Hehe, I really I never knew what dogs purr.” Did I just ‘hehe’ what is happing to me!

Jake P.O.V. 

            “Jake, is it really you?” Jess asked in a worried tone.

            To show her that it was really me, I got down on the ground and wined.

             After that I started to move closer to her, just waiting for her run for her life screaming bloody murder.

“You won’t hurt me will you?” Jesses asked putting her hand out so I could lick it, and let me tell you that it was amazing like strawberries.

 When she said that I could ever hurt her, I almost stopped breathing, thinking about hurting her will kill me either from pain or her family.

            I started licking her hands and than I placed my head in her small lap.

Than I felt her petting me and I almost lost it and take her right than a now. But I did claim by self down and I stared to purr, that’s right dogs purr.

“Hehe, I really I never knew what dogs purr.”

Author~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really sorry but I have writer’s block big time so please give me ideas for anything, and I really want to know what you peps think of this story. Please let me know! THANKS :)