Ch. 9 :)

Ch. 9

Hey, guys just wanted to ask if you all like it so far?????

Also, I want to change the picture for the story soo if you have an idea please let me know. Thanks! :)

Oh, and PLEASE, PLEASE vote and/or comment. That would be great!

And if you could, and you have not already, please read my other books.

Jess P.O.V.

            Wow, Rick is a jerk. Why did he say that I was his girlfriend I never even wanted to date him, like never! I can’t believe him. Wow!

            “Do you mind telling us who that person was on the phone was and your stalker?” my father, Alex, asked.

            “Not really.” I said with a smirk. You see just because my last parents wanted a girly-girl does not mean my new parents want this. So the sooner I have them get rid of me the better.

            “Oh, ok well if you ever want to talk I am here for you.” Amanda said, almost like she was wish that I talked, but I am not going to I never talk about how I feel, ever.

            “You had a hard day, I will show you to your room.” Michael so was it Matt said.  Thank god!

Amanda P.O.V. (Jess’s mother)

            Wow, that girl has nerve; I like it, to stand up to the Alpha and even talk back! HA this girl has to be my daughter. 

            “That girl sure has nerve.” Alex said.

            “Yeah, to stand up to Alpha Isaac.” Matt said.

            “Alex you really need to talk to that girl about talking back, or I will. And I really don’t think my daughter-in-law would like that.” Isaac said with a smile.

            “I’m soo Isaac, I will talk to her…………..WHAT! What do you mean daughter-in-law?” Alex asked.

            “Jess is my mate, sir.” Jake said.

            “Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” squealed Kathryn, Jake’s mom, as she was hugging him. “My baby has a mate I have a daughter and that’s means I’m related to you Amanda.

            Great I thought. Not to be mean to Kathryn but she is like a kid that had way to many pixy-sticks.

            “WHAT! Hey, Jake come here.” Taylor said. When Jake did come over Taylor grabbed his collar and said, “If you hurt her in anyway I will kill you got it. That’s my best friend. Go it? Good.”

            “I agree with Taylor.” Matt said sending daggers at Jake.

            “Ha, well son, like Matt and Taylor said you hurt her in any way, and I don’t care if your next inline to be alpha, I will kill you. And I’m sure Michael agrees.” Alex said.

            “I agree, with all of you. If I ever hurt her, please kill me.” Jake said.

Alex P.O.V.

            Dam’ it I just got my baby back and now she has a mate that is Jake. I have nothing going against Jake, but he is a player or a playboy.

“Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” squealed Kathryn, as she was hugging the life out of him. “My baby has a mate I have a daughter and that’s means I’m related to you Amanda.

            Haha, poor Amanda. Hey, poor me I have to deal with her I’m my family and I already have a pretty strange family! I don’t need another nut in it, we are wolfs not squirrels.

            “WHAT! Hey, Jake come here.” Taylor said. When Jake did come over Taylor grabbed his collar and said, “If you hurt her in anyway I will kill you got it. That’s my best friend. Go it? Good.”

            “I agree with Taylor.” Matt said sending daggers at Jake.

            “Ha, well son, like Matt and Taylor said you hurt her in any way, and I don’t care if your next inline to be alpha, I will kill you. And I’m sure Michael agrees.” I said, knowing that Michael would kill Jake if he hurts her in any way.

            “I agree, with all of you. If I ever hurt her, please kill me.” Jake said.

            “Good. I guess we are all on the same page. Lets all get some sleep. WE have to tell Jess about us tomorrow and how she has school. And I think that person should be Jake seeing that he is her mate.’ Isaac joked and than walked away living us with a dumbfounded Jake, and a laughing Taylor.