Ch. 16 heheh

Ch. 16

Hey, guys! Super sorry that I have not uploaded in while but I will upload about every 2 days, on this story or the other one.

P.S. I have 19 fans YES!

Please comment and vote :)

AllyBaker16

 ilovemyselfmeow

fritziefoo

jclnra_87

short_stuff01

diana_Rosalie

  XRedRosesX

JustKari     

Myikap

.Zeemei

JustALondonGirl

 PrincessLaia45

EllaDay

AiraBass

 Anbee121

 Boomerdog121

Try_Something_New

 Babygirl6542

 Booklovingreader108

Recap-

Oh. My. Firkin’. God. MY SWEET, BABY JESS LEFT!  I really don’t know why, so yeah I do, I made her leave.

            I have to find her! I won’t lose her. She is my air I need to her. I will find her……

End of recap

Alex P.O.V. (Jess’s dad)

-This is over a period of three days/or what happened in the 3 days Jess left Jake and her family-

God, I only had my baby girl for a few days, well about three mouths. And guess what, she is GONE. I didn’t even get to hang out with her a lot. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Jake! God I am going that boy! He made her leave, stupid, stupid.

“Amanda (Jess’s mother), where is Jake.” I said through tight teeth.

“Hunny, you need to clam down. Did you ever think of how Jake is taking his?”

“Well, no.”

“Well, I heard that he was so pissed it looked everywhere and has almost the whole pack looking for her.”

“Should I go talk to him?”

“Yes, now go get your ass out of this house and go find him and talk to him, and make sure you bring my baby back. I miss her, just as mush as you. And have you thought of our sons, Michael and Matt, they are going nuts looking for her and what about Jenny she cries every night and she won’t even talk or look at Jake. Go. Find. Her!”

Jess P.O.V.

GOD!!!!!!!!!! WHEN AN I GOING TO FIND THE LIGHT (and I am not talking about dieing, I am talking about the light of the future.)

 I have been in this forest for three days, three fricken days! And this is not a pretty little forest with cute little-fluffy-brown and white bunnies and little Bambis’ (it a deer or a small deer if you have never seen the movie, which if you haven’t than you must!) prancing around.

This is the like the beginning of Snow-white when she is the black forest. It’s not a pretty sight.

SHIT WHAT WAS THAT???? God! I. Need. To. Get. Out. Of. Here. 

God, sometimes I want to go back, but I don’t want to see Jake, only my family.  

I miss my family, I miss talking to them and seeing them and giving Jenny her goodnight kiss…god I miss them. And you could even say I miss Ja… noo! You don’t miss Jake he is mean. You don’t want him. No, I need him. NOOOOOO!

I really should go back and talk to them, yes that it what I  will do, I will go back and talk to them without Jake finding out. Yes.

Hey, is that a light? Yes, I have found a town. YES YES YES!!!

Author-

hey sorry that is really short, I will upload more tomorrow :)