Your Adopted, WHAT!!!

"You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me

You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing

You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded

You, pickin' on the weaker man

Well, you can take me down with just one single blow

But you don't know what you don't know

Someday I'll be living in a big old city

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?"

Mean, by Taylor Swift blared from my 67' Mustang as I was driving home from one of my volleyball games. I was singing alone with it because this song describes my life and how my family treats me. Well, I guess I better introduce my self.  My name is Jessica or Jess Bynes, I'm 16, I live in Wisconsin with family, I have one older brother named Tyler. I am into sports, I play volleyball, I'm the head cheerleader (I'm not the bitchy kind), I'm the student council leader, and I have tons of friends, that are all different, some are nerds, jocks, skaters, emos, and guy (I don't have anything against any of them).

As I drove into my driveway, I saw a few cars that are not my families. I really didn't think anything of it, because my mom has "fuck buddies" and my dad doesn't care!! My mom is a bitch and she does not care if she hurts me when she hits or kicks me, that's why I say 'THANK GOD, FOR MAKEUP!!!' I walked in to the house, to have my mom give me a hug.

"Are you sick?" I asked her because every time I come home after a game she flips and don't ask me why because it's just her.

"No, I just love you." She said.

As she said that I thought I was dreaming, she never says that every. I think my face told that because I heard a man laughing in the background. As my mom walked away I saw a man in his late 40's with black hair and brown eyes, staring at me. As I looked past him I say a family with 2 boys that looked like twins that were about the age of 18, a young girl with brown curly hair, and blue eyes, and a women about late 30's looking as if she could cry.

" You are really pretty!" said the women.

"ummmm....Thanks"

"Oh! Dear me! My name is Amanda Brown, and my husband Alex Brown, our daughter Jenny, our 2 sons Matt and Michael." Said Amanda.

"Come sit, Jess we want to talk to you." Said my father.

"Okay, so whats up?" I asked as I sat there waiting/wanting to leave and go for a run, eat (yes, I love my food ), and than go to bed.

"Well, you see...well.....a...you're my d.........." Alex stuttered.

I stared at him, than at my parents, my dad looked sad, and my mother looked happy to0 happy, for my liking.

"You were adopted Jessica, and they are our real family." My mom said proudly. Than she started talking again.

So many things were going through my head but before I could just think of one thing, I passed out into the world of blackness. 

*author*

Soo, what do you guys think, I need a few comments and likes, before I can write more.