The Plan

Ch. 12

Hey, guys what’s up?

Hope you like this part!

Also please vote and fan.

THANKS :)

Recap:

“Oh okay. WHAT! I am not taking your mothers spot I don’t even know you and why did you pick me!”  I screamed in his face. Why did he pick, all I want to do is leave and not come back.

Hey, that gives me an idea! Tonight I am leaving.

“WELL, IF IT WAS MY CHOICE I WOULD NOT HAVE PICKED YOU, BUT NOO. YOU ARE MY MATE SO I HAVE TO HAVE YOU! EVEN YOU OR I DON’T LIKE IT!”

“So you don’t want me?” I said almost in tears. You may be think why am I crying if I want to leave, well lets just say I am really good at acting.

            “Jess, I am…”

            “Can we just please go home.”

            “Yeah, sure.”

Jake P.O.V.

            Why did I just yell at Jess? SHIT! I really did fuck up this time.

End of Recap:

Jess P.O.V.

            As we walked back to the house, I was planning on my escape. 

I really don’t know how I am going to get away with it because I always have someone by me, either it is Michael, Matt, Dad, or Jake.  

I think I am going to go at mid-night when only the guards are out, I can just say that I am going to a party, or not I will not let them see or hear me. Yeah, that’s it I would let them hear me.

As we were about 5 minutes from the house, Jake started to talk to me, but when he looked at me I had those fake cryie eyes, like I was super sad. Jake just shut up the whole time back then.

I really hope that I don’t hurt him so bad, seeing that we are ‘mates.’ What are mates he really never told me, I guess it’s time to work my magic.

“Sniff, Sniff (so it showed that I was ‘crying’) Jake……”

When Jake looked over at me, I could see the redness around his eyes, showing that he was crying. Shit, now I feel bad, no he said that he did not want me.

“Yeah, baby…..” Jake said showing that he was sorry, but I think he just using me.

“What he a mate?”

“A mate is someone who………”

“Hey, guys. Jake do you want to play basketball? Hey what happened to you guys, it looked like your both crying?” Noah (a boy from the pack, on of Jakes friends) asked.

“Hey, Noah. I really don’t…”

“I think Jake would love to play basketball, isn’t that right?”

“Yeah sure.”

             Haha, I have more time to pack and plan my runaway when I don’t have Jake next to me. Goodbye, family and the person I almost loved, Jake.

:)