Ch. 7 meeting him and hearing from 'him' agian

Ch 7 

Jess P.O.V.

            “Hello?” I asked as I picked up the phone?

            “Hello, my name is Chris, is this Jessica?’

            “Yes! It is and who are you and why are you calling.” As I said this I looked up to see a young boy no man walk in and O MY GOD I almost dropped died he is soo hot! He had blue-green eyes (that I bet girl fall head over heals for), an 8-pack, a nice tan, and he had long not emo dirty blond/brown hair that covered his eyes.

            “Hello, Hello???”

            “O, my sorry can you please say that again?”

            “Fine!” he said in a bitchy tone “I’m with the police of New York, and I have this boy here that says you are his girlfriend. Is that correct?” 

            Girlfriend? I don’t even have a boyfriend or even a boy as a friend other than gay ones. O shit! Rick!!! Rick was my/ still is my stalker. He used to drive by my house late at night and he always asked what underwear I was wearing!

            “No, my sorry but I don’t have a boyfriend only a few stalkers.”

            “ Well, this boy’s name is Rick. Was he your/is stalker?”

            “Yes, he is so please let him rot in jail, no have him dig a hole and than bury him alive!” See, my brain is fucked up. It always comes up with the weirdest thing!

            “Ha! Well, I can’t do that to him, but I would like to do that to other people. Well, have a good afternoon and if he ever stalks you again call me.”

            “Will do, bye.”

            Wow! Some people are soo weird and I still think Rick should have died. As I looked up to the faces of people I didn’t know I say the young mans face full of worry and love. Love? Wow that boy is sure weird.