Ch. 11 part 2

Ch. 11

Part 2

Hey, guys just wanted to ask how you all are doing on this fine day or night, wherever you live?

Also I ask this every time please vote and comment on what you think.

(: THANKS IF YOU DO OR YOUR EVEN READING MY STORY!!!! :)

Recap-

            After Michael and I can up with the plan we walked out of my room to get a new camera and cell phone from the mall that was down town.

 As we were about to walk into the kitchen we meet this awesome smell of honey and forest, almost musty. As we walked more I asked my self what was the smell or who was it.

            ‘That my friend, is your mate.’

            ‘What is a mate? And who the hell are you and why are you in my head?’

            ‘Well, I guess I better tell you, I am your wolf I help you with your problems and as for the mate thing you will find out soon enough, if he grows some balls and tells you.’

            ‘A wolf?’

            ‘Ugh! Well I guess you will find that out soon enough. Good bye for now.’

            Well, know I can say that was the weirdest thing ever. Wolf? I wonder what that means. Am I a ‘werewolf’ haha werewolf there is not such thing.

–smells the smell again-

What is that smell, oh hey look its Jake and the smell is coming from him weird.

“Hey, Jake how are you doing?” I said.

Well, I guess Jake forgot how to talk because he was just looking at Michael and me for least five minutes or so.

“Hey, I’m doing f..fine.” He said in a stutter.

Aww he is soo cute.  When he just stuttered like that. I can’t wait to hang out with him is seems soo nice but kind of…of a player. I think I could him that, yeah, a player.

End of recap

Jake P.O.V

            “Hey, Jess I was wondering if maybe you could go to the mall with me?” I asked, and if you want to know why I knew it was the mall Michael and I set this up so I could have a chance and tell her. I really hope it goes well.

            “Really I would love to but I thought that Michael and I were going. If you want to come along that’s fine.”

            “Well, to think of it Dad wants to talk to me so I better go there, you two be good.” As Michael said the last part he did the thing with the two fingers saying that he is watching me with my baby, Jess.

            “Awww, that’s to bad. So should I just bye the things we need?”

            “Yeah, that would be great.” Michael said. Than after that, Michael walked away that all that was left was my baby and I.

            “You ready to go?” I asked.

            “Yeah, are we talking my car or yours?”

            “We can take mine.”

            “Okay, lets gooooo.” As Jess said this we skipped out of the kitchen to the garage where I had my car. I really hope that Jess likes my car; I know she likes speed so she should love it. Speed, ay? God, Jake! Get your head out of the gutters.

“Wow, you got a firkin nice car!” Jess said as she was looking at my 2010 Mustang, that was black and had a silver hood strip. (Look below)

http://gtcarlot.com/data/Ford/Mustang/2010/7290640/Exterior-37990425.html

            “Well, yeah I just got it, but I have to say your 69’ Mustang it pretty cool itself.”

            “Pretty? My baby is the hottest, fasting thing on this planet. You know it took me 5 years to get that car?”

            “OK, ok. Your car is cool, and really 5 years? What did you have to do make it?”

            “Well, I’m sorry that I’m not a rich as you, and I will never be.” Jess said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

            Yeah right! I though to myself, I may be rich but when Jess married to me or is having my pups (pups is another word for kids) everything I have is half hers so she will be really rich.

            “Well, let’s get going the mall will be closing soon and what again do you need?”

As we were on the way to the mall Jess was tell my about there plan and what they need. I still don’t thing that they should get a new phone just for that, but it is a good plan. I still can’t believe my baby came up with that. She has a pretty weird brain, if she came up with the plan in only a few minutes.

*skipping the part at the mall*

After we got the new phone and some candy for the kids at the house we went back to my Mustang.

“So, Jess do you want to go get something to eat.” I said after I looked at the clock and say that is was about 6 PM.

“Sure. Lets go.”

After we got our food we went to the park so I could tell/show her.

Jess P.O.V.

            As we ate your food in the park, we talked about what we liked to do. I found out his favorite color was black or silver; he has three younger brothers who are 12, 15 and 15.  And two younger sisters both five, his favorite animal is a wolf, and so on.

            “Hey, Jess can I show you something that I think you should know.”

            “Sure.”

-Walking into the woods behind the park-

            “Hey, Jake can I ask you something?”

            “S…Sure.” Jake said almost like he was nervous for something.

            “Are you going to rape me?”

            “What!?”

            “Well, we have walking for about 10 minutes and we are in the middle of the woods and its only you and me.” As I said this Jake walked over to me and backed me up so my back was on a tree.

            “Don’t you dare think that! I would do nothing to hurt you ever.”

            “Okay, than.”

            “Okay we are here. Jess what I am going to tell you, may surprise you but please don’t run.”

            “O…okay. Hey, what are you doing?” I screamed, looking away from Jake because he was talking his clothes off.

            “Look, I have to do this to show you. Okay you can look” Just as he said this a huge black wolf was standing right in front of me.

“Jake!”