Chapter 20 :)

Ch. 20

Yes, we are at chapter 20!! :)

But I am also sooo sorry for not uploading…I’M SOO SORRY!!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Also…….

Please read this below

On peps, I need to ask you a few questions! I am thinking about having a contest for the new design for the cover and if you win you get to decide what will happen next!

My friends’ will and I pick the winner, so if you want to do it post a comment! THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS :)

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Recap-

YES I AM GOING TO GET MY MATE BACK!

Wolf-  

            Our mate!

Yeah what ever!! YEAH!!

End of recap-

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Jake P.O.V

(this goes back about 2 chapters because the last chapter was a back flash.)

As we got to Alex’s moms house, which I never knew that she was still living, I guess I looked like a kid on Christmas waiting to open his gifs because I was wanted to see Jess soo bad!

When we got into the house that has been holding Jess for almost 3 weeks, its reeked of her…that sweet smell was everywhere! I was about to run up the stairs to go get her when Amanda (Jess’s mom) stopped me and told me, that she should go first so I would clam down.

I waited about 3 minutes till Amanda came down and told me to go up! I ran up the stairs into her room………to find her GONE!

Where did she go! She couldn’t have run away! I NEED TO SEE HER!

After my little temper transom, I smelt her out side the door when she was about to open it I opened it for her. She looked as if she saw a ghost, did I really scare her that bad.

But she wasn’t the only one that just starred. I looked at her for about 5 minutes till I watch her try and sneak past me, but I stopped her. Her body in my arms where she should always be, No one talked I just held her, for what seemed like a lifetime.

I’m sorry that its really short but I just wanted to post something so perople keep reading, I will post more tomorrow!!!