25

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

I was on the way to Ki house, y'all thought i was playin no sir.

I was on the way to her house when my phone started ringing seeing that it was momma K she was watching ashanti for me while i've been working and also trying to find that nigga who did this to my child.

"Hey ma wassup" i said answering the phone.

"Hey Bey um Shanti wasn't feeling good so i brought her to the doctors-" she started to say but i cut her off.

"I-is she o-okay do i-" i said panicking causing her to cut me off.

"Beyoncé listen to me okay? she's okay they just have to run a few test on her to be 100 percent sure that's she okay but i'm telling you is something comes up i'll call you right away okay" she assured me which calmed me down a little.

"Y-yes ma'am um i guess i'll go back home since your not at your house" I said to her.

"No Rick should be over there and if he's not Kiki should be there" She told me.

"Alright i'll call her and see but if not i'll just call you so you can drop off Shanti at my house" I told her.

"Alright bye baby drive safety love you talk to you later" She said making me smile a little.

"Bye ma i'll see you later love you too" I said and hung up then called Ki

At first she didn't answer so i called her again and she answered on the 5th ring like wtf.

"Hello" She said sounding out of breath.

"Where are you" i asked her with a little attitude cause now i wanna know what was she doing that she so out of breath.

"I'm out why Beyoncé, is there something that you need" I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at it cause ain't no way she talking to me like that, saying my whole name and shit.

"Excuse me" i asked her cause i'm still trynna find out who she think she is.

"Okay if you don't want nothing why did you call" She said with a attitude then hung up, wtf....

"I know the fuck she didn't just-" i said to myself, i then closed my eyes trying to breath in and out trying to stay calm.

"She got me fucked up yo" i said chuckling.

I stopped at a red light and went on my phone pulling up her location i seen that she wasn't home she was at Kelly's house... i swear if they doing some fruity shit imma kill Kelly ass.

I was about to call Ki again when Solange name poppped up on the screen so i answered with a smile.

"Hello" I said smiling

"Hi Beybear" She said exciting like causing my smile to grow.

"Hey Solo wassup" I said while looking at Kierra location only to see that she turned it off which only pissed me off more.