20

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

I walked upstairs in my room and seen Shanti sitting on her phone, lord she gone be so into that.

I walked in the bathroom and turned the water on waiting for it to get warm once it did i called Shanti in the bathroom.

I was curious on how the bruises looked, "come on mama let's get in the bath and get you ready for bed" i said to her and she nodded.

I took off her shirt and i seen the marks on her making my eyes water "imma kill her" i mumbled to myself.

Once i finished getting her undressed i put her in the bath and she hissed in pain making my anger grow "imma be right back baby" i said to shanti and walked out the bathroom and broke down.

I felt my chest closing i made my way to the guest room when Ki stopped me and pulled me into her arms and i sobbed in her chest.

I couldn't believe i didn't know about any of this this shit don't make no sense imma find lexi ass and imma kill her and that bitch ass nigga she with.

"I-I" i tried to get out but i couldn't i was crying too hard.

I feel like i failed Shanti like how didnt i know this was going on, now this is giving me more than enough reasons for her to move in with me and i'm killing her bitch ass momma and the boyfriend ugly ass.

Ki lead me to the guest room and sat me down on the bed still holding me, her presence just makes everything okay.

"Daddy i done" Shanti yelled for me.

"You calm down i'll get her out the tub okay" Kierra said softly and i nodded my head wiping my face.

"I'm gonna be okay" i said to myself.

"Imma kill everyone" i said to myself.

Once i called down i walked out the room and walked into my room and seen Ki cleaning Shanti cuts "Daddy i'm sleepy" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Okay princess once Ki is done you can go to sleep in your room" I said and she smiled at me.

Ki got done and I grabbed Shanti and took her to her room i kissed her forehead and laid with her until she went to sleep.

Once she was out i tucked her in and left out the room going back to my room and i heard the shower on telling me Ki was in there.

I just sat in the bed texting the boys telling them how imma go about this cause ain't no way Lexi leaving here.

Ki came out with a towel wrapped around her and her hair in a messy bun she had also took her makeup off, She looked good!

"I didn't know you was in here" She said walking over to the dresser grabbing her some clothes.

"well it is my room" i said in a obvious tone "That's not what i meant smart ass" she said rolling her eyes.

"Keep on" I said smirking.

"What" she said looking at me.

"Come here baby" i said holding my arms out for her.

"For" she said looking at me. "cause just come here" i said and she reluctantly walked over to me standing in between my legs.

My hands rested on her waist hugging it "I love you" I said looking up at her.

"I love you more baby" She said softly looking at me.

She leaned down and kissed my lips and of course i took this opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth.

I pulled her on to me so now she was straddling me never breaking the kiss, my hands fell on her ass rubbing it though the towel causing her to moan.

I removed my lips from hers and put them on her neck sucking and kissing on it.

Once i found her spot she became a moaning mess i finally removed the towel from her body letting it fall to the floor.

I grabbed her ass smacking it making her moan some more "B-beyy" She moaned out.

Her moans was turning me on even more and i grew through my sweats i knew she felt it rubbing against her i smashed my lips back into hers.

She then pulled away and looked at me and i looked her seeing why she stopped "We can't" she said shaking her head getting up making me groan.

I'm sick of her doing this i'm finna go get me somebody to take care of this cause now i got blue balls.

"I'll be back" I said grabbing my keys and wallet "Were you going" She asked me putting her clothes on.

"To go find me another bitch to make this shit go down" I said simply about to walk out the door but she quickly stopped me.

"Beyoncé Giselle go sit down" She said seriously.

"No" i said and tried to reach for the doorknob but she pushed my hand away with a lot of force but ion think she knew.

"Go.Sit.the.fuck.down.NOW" she gritted and yelling making me jump.

"Please don't kill me, Please don't kill me" i whispered to myself i forgot her ass was crazy.

"now repeat what you just told me about leaving" she said walking over to me.

"I said i was going to find another bitch to mak-" i started to say but she cut me off by punching me in my chest.

I coughed a little, that shit hurt "Lemme tell you something don't you ever fix your mouth to say some shit like that again okay" She said then smiled nah she really crazy.

"o-okay" hell yea i'm stuttering she scaring the shit outta me.

"now next time ask" She said fixing her bun.

"Can you stop leaving me high and dry all the time" I said pouting "i'm sorry baby we just couldn't you wasn't in the right mind set" She said and i nodded understanding what she was saying.

"Now let's lay down" She said and got in the bed pulling the cover over there body and i followed.

"Babe" i said as she turned on the tv, She looked at me and i looked at her then at her titties.

"Your not putting my titties in your mouth" She said and turned on a movie.

"But babyyyyy" i whined out.

"No" she said scrunching her face up.

" no now watch the movie" she said turning her attention back to the movie.

We watched the movie i ended getting what i wanted, titties and now i was sleep.

I know this not long but the next chapter will be i promise.