14

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

So i have something i want to tell Kierra so bad but i don't know if it's gonna mess up our relationship i really hope it doesn't.

But right now i was on the way to my momma house she was having a family reunion, on the way there i get a call from my momma so i answered it.

"Hello" i said

"Hey baby is you bringing Ki" she asked me i swear she loves Ki more then me sometimes.

"No i'm not" i said to her

"well bring her" she said and i groaned in frustration

"she's at home" i said to her

"Go get her and loose the attitude" she said hanging up and i rolled my eyes now i gotta turn back around wtf bro.

I called Ki and told her to her ready and she said okay.

I pulled up to her house and blowed the horn waiting for and knowing Ki she gone take a long ass time.

she came out like 5 minutes later i ain't gone lie she looked good as fuck though, she came out smiling making me smile forgetting about everything.

She got in the car and i looked at her smiling making her smile "you look good bae" i said to her making her blush "thank you so do you baby" she said and i leaned in putting my lips on hers pecking them.

"so where we going" she asked pulling back putting her seatbelt on.

"We going to my momma house for this family thing, you look a lil too good babe" i said smirking.

"Well you said it was important so i put this on" she said and i looked at her biting my lip before pulling off.

As i was driving i felt my phone vibrating in my pocket i dug in it and looked at it, i seen who the name was making groan in frustration i really didn't need her calling me right now

"what's wrong" Ki asked me

"Nothin i'm good" i said pulling up to my momma house "we're here" i said getting out the car and so did Ki.