1

Houston Texas 6:45 in the morning, Thursday

Houston Texas
6:45 in the morning, Thursday.

Beyoncé POV

it was the 4th day of school and i was currently sleeping peacefully until my alarm went off and i groaned in frustration, i grabbed my phone and cut it off and slowly got up, Once i did i got up and got in the shower i stripped out my boxers and wife beater and got in the shower.

I washed up and got out, i lotioned up my body and got dressed and grabbed my keys putting them in my pocket i grabbed my phone too and left out my room making my way downstairs, i walked in the kitchen and seen my momma cooking and my little sister Solange sitting downstairs, i walked over to them and gave my momma a kiss on the cheek same for my sister they looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning y'all" i said smiling and they looked at my like i was strange and started laughing making me laugh a little.

"what" i said smiling.

"why you in a good mood today" my mom asked me making me laugh.

"i don't know i just feel good today" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well i like this you not all mad or nothing" my mom said hugging me.

"yea i like this too" Solange said smiling.

"y'all is a mess but Solo if you riding with me come on" i said getting up grabbing my bag.

"alright, Bye momma love you" Solo yelled "Bye my babies love you too" she yelled back.

We got to the car and i reached in the back and grabbed my gun putting in the glove compartment.

Yea i'm in a gang but that's what i do i love it, it's fun and i make tons of money so i don't have to worry about being broke or nun and my momma is in school for becoming a doctor but shes also working another job which i told her she didn't need to do cause i got everything situated but she wanted too so i let her.

"Is you going to pick up Kelly" Solo asked me
Kelly was are friend but her and solo are "talking"🙄 but they high key like each other.

"Yea tell her i'm on the way" i said looking at her then back at the road, We finally pulled up to Kelly's house and she came out smiling making Solo smile and making me roll my eyes.

"Hey Bey,hey Solo" she said to the both of us getting in the car "Hey Kelly" i said back to her backing out the drive way, my phone started
ringing i looked at him and it was my bestfriend and right hand man Marc i answered it.

"wassup nigga" i said to him.

"wassup nigga, i got some news for you" he said making raise my eyebrow.

"wassup" i said curious now.

"So my cousin moved down here and imma need you to show her around okay her mom and them moved down here mad now they settling down so she a new student at the school" he said to me making me roll my eyes