6

Kierra POV

And just when i thought it couldn't get worst this happened.........

Some girl came up to me and tapped my shoulder so i turned around to her and seen it was his sister i already knew she was finna be on some bullshit "yesss" i asked her

"So you just gone sit here and watch this go down and not do nothing" she asked me and i raised my eyebrow idk what she wanted me to do when my momma mad she's mad and what i seen in her eyes today was something i only seen once so i ain't finna get yelled at or get my ass beat by my momma when she upset.

"what are you talking about"'i asked her cause she sound crazy "so you gone stand here when yo crazy ass mother punch my momma in the face like some crazy bitch"she said now i wanna punch her in the face cause she just called my momma out her name "First of all sweetie don't disrespect my mom when yo momma came at her sideways and my momma put her in her place and don't come to me when your crackhead ass mother was in the wrong" i stated to her this bitch is crazy this is why i don't like my dad family here they always starting some drama or sum shit and it always bring my momma and me out of character.

"My momma not even a crackhead" she said rolling her eyes "hunny you a crack baby" i said to me her "you just mad that i have a relationship with your brother, that ain't even yo brother cause he never liked y'all at all" i said to her she making me mad dude.

"i will punch the fuck outta you" she said to me i balled my fist up and took a deep breath closing my eyes trynna calm down "BEY?!!" i yelled and she came over to me "wassup mama" she said smiling "you got a ponytail holder" i asked her returning the smile "in my head" she said to me and i looked at her she took it out letting her hair fall which was sexy asf "thank you" i said pecking her lips "you wanna fight bitch let's fight" i said to Kamari she stood there looking scared idk why when she the one who said shit first.

"Woah woah woah you not finna fight her" Beyoncé said looking at me then her mugging her "yes i am she got all the mouth in the world talking big shit but standing looking scared" i said mostly to her than Bey "bae you not fighting so calm down" she said grabbing my hand started walking away but i felt something hit my in the head i turned around and seen she punched me i let go of bey's hand and charged towards her and punched her in the face making me stumble back then i punched her again in the nose hearing a crack she hit back so i hit her back with more force and she fell to the ground i punched her one more good time until Bey and my dad came.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YALL" i yelled looking at everyone "THIS WHOLE FUCKIN FAMILY CAN GO TO HELL" i yelled trynna break loose off they grip but Bey was holding me tight "let me go beyoncé" i said sternly but that only made her grip tighter, she leaned down to me ear and said "i'm not letting you go until you calm down now go upstairs and calm down i'll be up there in a minute" she said in my ear which made me horny now i'm sexually frustrated and angry she let me go i ain't go upstairs i just grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door heading to me car i walked over to my car and was about to hop in when i seen Beyoncé running over to me calling me name.