16

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

"momma what the fuck is he talking about" i gritted to her "um bey me and your dad are-" she started to say but Mathew ass cut her off "together" he said finishing her sentence "really momma" i asked her a little disappointed.

"Yes really you can't be mad that i'm happy just be happy for me" she said and i scoffed at her words "happy for you?! after the shit he did to us really momma he better be lucky i ain't kill his ass" i said in a serious tone "bey don't be making empty threats" Mathew said to me making me laugh.

"Nigga that ain't a threat it's a promise" i said smirking and his face dropped "Don't fuck with me bitch" i mumbled.

"Momma i gotta go cause if i don't imma kill him" i said walking out the in pure anger.

I went to my car and quickly drove off speeding through every light not paying no mind to the cars honking there horns, While i was driving i reached in the glove department not looking at the ride still speeding i heard what sounded like a train i looked up and seen me driving into the train before i could drive out the way.

the train hit my car making it flip and glass going everywhere all i remember next was me hitting my head and my ears ringing before my vison became blurry and everything went black.

Kierra POV

Kierra POV

I woke up to my parent shaking me awake.

"Ki baby" my said with tears in her eyes "momma what's wrong" i said sitting up fully awake.

"Um we need to tell you something and i need you to stay calm" she said making me worry.

"what y'all getting a divorce" i said looking at my mom and dad "girl no" she said to me.

"Um baby Bey got in a car accident" she said to me and i felt my whole face dropped "m-mommy stop playing" i said smiling a little.

She just looked at me shaking her head as her eyes watered "i-i need to go up there" i said as my voiced cracked as i got out the bed went into the bathroom quickly brushed my teeth i walked back in my room grabbed my phone and walked downstairs seeing my parent waiting by the door.

We all walked to the car and drove to the hospital once they pulled up to the front i quickly got out and practically ran inside.

I couldn't stop shaking, i walked to the front desk seeing it was the same lady from the last time i was here who told me marc died.

"H-Hi um im here got Beyoncé Knowles" i said to her and she looked at me and her face lit up in shock "w-who are you to her" she asked me stuttering "im her girlfriend" i said to her and she looked me up and down laughing a little bit i ain't find shit funny.

"listen can you just tell me what room she's in" i said to her now pissed i really don't got time for this my girlfriend is in the hospital and it's all my fault i should've just understood where she was coming from damn!

"She's still in surgery" she said with a attitude "yo wassup wit yo attitude i ain't did shit to you" i said looking dead at her.

"girl ain't no-" she said but i cut her off "bitch shut up and do yo job before i punch in yo face again and ion think you want that again sweetie" i said giving her fake smile then walking away and sat down.

Her mom sister and some man walked in behind my parents her mom came up to me hugging me tightly as a few tears left my eyes.

"She's gonna be okay i promise" she said assuring me and i nodded my head.

"let's pray" my mom said to all of us and we formed a circle holding hands.

My mom started praying, as tears escaped my eyes i was a crying mess.

Once she got done praying i sat down putting my face in my hands and broke down, i can't believe this is happening i don't know what im going to do , i keep kissing the people that i love first my grandmother them my bestie, my brother, i just can't loose Bey i will never forgive myself if i just understood where she was coming from and stayed with her none of this wouldn't of had happen.

My mom came over to me and pulled me into a hug as i cried.

"Um family of Beyoncé Knowles" i heard a doctor say and i got up quickly and we all walked over to him.

"please tell me she's alright" momma Tina said.

and the doctor looked down frowning "i'm sorry but she didn't make it" he said and i screamed and broke down, i whole heart just broke in half i felt myself becoming light headed and i hit the ground........

TBC

Hey y'all how y'all doing?