2

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

So me and Ki have been hanging out a lot and i've been enjoying it i want to officially make her mines but we just taking it slow we on the talking stage right now.

And i wanna tell her about me and how i'm a intersex buttttt i don't want her to see me different i like Ki a lot and i k ow she feeling me too but i'm not trynna rush her into a restaurant and i cut all my hoes off for her i don't wanna ruin anything with her at all!!

Ki might be the only girl i'm serious a lot and just being around her makes me happy i even get butterflies in my stomach and she got me smiling and shit, I was currently on my way to my house when Ki called me.

"Hey ma" i said smiling

"Hey Bey what you doing this weekend" she asked me i wasn't doing nothing but maybe going up to the trap and home.

"Um nothing really probably go to the trap then home why wassup" i said raising my eyebrow "um you wanna come over or i can come over there" she said making me smile i decided to play with her lol but .

"Uhh sorry i can't" i said to her i knew she was pouting "Whyyyy" she whined making me laugh silently "i can't Ki i'm sorry maybe another time" i said smiling "alright imma call Mani" she said sounding sad.

"I'm playing baby girl you can come over i'll come get you" i said i knew she was smiling on the phone "alright i'll see you" she said and then hung up.

I pulled up to the trap and got out walking in and dapped some of the boys up "wassup Bey" Brandon said to me as i sat down "Hey Bro how you doing" i asked him and he passed me a blunt after rolling it "i'm doing good you know Bri having a baby" he said smiling at the last part i lit the blunt and took a pull from it then blowing it in the air "word?? man congratulations fam can't wait to meet lil buddy" i said passing his the blunt "but what's going on with you i be seeing you posting on yo story you and shawty wassup wit y'all" he said and i started smiling thinking about Ki "she must be somebody if she got you blushing like that" he said making me chuckle "um nah but she cool i like ha a lot and i want ha to be my girlfriend she cool got a good vibe she ain't like these other females she's independent and humble and she's very transparent and i love that about her" i said smiling just thinking about her.

"Well damn i ain't never seen you talk about a girl like this not even yo last girlfriend i guess you really like ha, if you like ha so much why ya not wit ha" he asked me and i shrugged my shoulders "i want to be but ion wanna move too fast ya know we only knew eachother for 2 weeks just taking it slow getting to know eachother" i said then i looked at the time and it was kinda late so i said bye to everyone leaving out and Marc came up to me.

"YO BEY" he yelled getting my attention "yea nigga" i sis turning around facing him "i see you and Ki hanging out a lot wassup with that" he asked me i sighed "nothing real just hanging out getting to know eachother why" i asked him a lil irritated cause i know that's his cousin and all but he doing too much checking up every damn 5 minutes "nothing just checking up on y'all don't hurt her cause i will kill yo ass and you know it" he said sternly i threw my hands up in defeat and nodded my head "ight i'll see you later bro" i said getting in my car waisting no time driving off.