24

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

So it's been a minute lemme catch y'all up in what's been going on, Lexi never came so i had to go and find her and i killed the nigga she was with and Ki beat her ass and lemme tell y'all it was one bloody fight okay.

My baby walked away fine but Lexi on the other hand is in the hospital right now.

Shanti is officially living with me but she likes to stay with Ki'a parents most of the time, Me and Robyn fell out which actually hurts more than i am showing it like that was childhood bestfriend.

Hopefully we can figure something out future wise, But since my accident i have been trying to find a way to kill meek and my father.

I haven't spoke to my mom in a while i did call her and we talked but after that we didn't say anything else and that was like two weeks ago so yea.

Me and Ki are broken up we've been broken up for a month also.......

SIKE.

Nah but me and Ki are doing awesome.

We're graduating next month so i'm excited for that, i mean i can't believe i'm graduating cause ion go to school at all but i just think those teachers sick of me.

I was currently sitting in the bed playing the game when my phone started ringing and i seen it was Ki calling so i answered.

"Wassup bae" I said putting the phone on speaker.

"I was seeing what were you doing since you never called me back"

"My fault i fell asleep but i'm just playing the game, are you outside"I asked her.

"Yea i'm walking up to the door now come open it" She said and hung up not even giving me to to respond.

I looked at my phone stuck then chuckled this girl here man, i got out of the bed and went downstairs to open the door.

Y'all probably wondering why Ki doesn't have a key or sum we just haven't gotten to talk about none of that but i already have a key made so i guess i minus well give it to her not a lot of people have keys to my house.

Just my sister, Kelly and my momma that's it.

"we need to talk" She said as i opened the door like damn no Hi or Hey baby.

"i-um-huh" I said confused as she walked in and i closed the door.

We needed up going to the living room.

I turned on the tv on and put the game on.

"Wassup what you wanna talk about" I asked going through the games picking which one to play.

"College" She said and i froze ion do no long distance shit i just couldn't be able to.

"What about it" I said to her.

"I was just seeing if you changed your mind about it" she said and i looked at her like she was a lil slow.

"I already told you i'm not doing that shit" I said going back to the game.

"Well no need to catch a attitude i was just asking" She said putting her hands up.

"I was coming to tell you that i got accepted into the college" She said and i paused the game and looked at her.

"So what does that mean for us cause i'm not good with long distance relationships bae" I said still looking at her and she looked at me and busted out laughing.

"What's funny" I said to her smiling.

"I'm not leaving here i'm going to TSU which is still here so you don't have to worry about me leaving you, cause BABY WE STUCKKKK TOGETHER FORVERRRRRRRRR" She sang sitting in my lap singing in my face.

"You a fool you know that" i said laughing at her.

"I know cause you should've seen the look on your face yo ass look like you was finna cry" She said laughing as tears came out her eyes from laughing so hard.

"I was not finna cry" I said knowing damn well i was.

"It's okay to admit it i mean it was all over your face but if you wanna say you wasn't to make you feel better than do that" She said and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes getting back on the game.

"You must love me huh" She said standing up.

"Of course you know i do" I said smirking.

"I also love your pus-" i said but she cute me off "BABE stop" She said playfully hitting my arm she get real shy when I start talking like that it's actually very funny.

"Okay i'm sorry but can you move in trynna play the game" I said but she just stood there causing me to look up at me her like she was crazy.

"Okay but can i get a kiss first since you didn't give me one" She said leaning back and i grabbed her by her neck and pecked her lips a few times then pulled back.

"Okay now move" I said patting her leg and she moved.

"Girl don't be grabbing on me like that" She said blushing putting her hair behind her ear stick her tongue out a little making me laugh.

"Bye bro" I said to her.

"Nah but i'm about to leave" She said and i quickly looked at her "to go where" I asked her.

"Im going with Kelly and Solo to this photoshoot" She said standing back up grabbing her purse.

"Nooooo babe i haven't seen you in 2 days causing you been with them and how you steal my best friend from me Kelly is MY best friend" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What's yours is mines and what's mines is......mines" She said and kissed my cheek.

"Don't walk out that door" I said and she got a text and walked towards the door.

"Okay fine but can you go get me a charger" She said and i nodded and went upstairs to get the charger and came down and seen she was gone.

I laughed at myself for falling for the trick she just pulled but it's okay i'll see her ass later she gone know wassup.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so i pulled it out and it's was Ki.

Wifey💍💦: I love you and i will not be coming back cause i already know how that's gone end out so you can fuck my legs up another day but not tonight i love you tho baby.

I laughed at the text i didn't even respond back to her little did she know i'm gonna go sit at her house and wait for her i ain't seen her in 2 days so she gone make up for it.