Chapter 20: Rhinestone Eyes

The end wmv.

I̶͎̒̓͐̾͝ ̶̺̱͕͌̐d̷̲̝̏̃͗̄̆͝͠ǫ̵̛̟̱̩͍̔͗̚n̷͕̱̮̔̐̐'̴͓̞̺̗̈́̓̔̽̽̓̔t̴̝̱̝̂̒̿ ̵̪̲̓̎̀̈́u̴͇̤̹̔͋̈̍́̋n̴͖̱̯͕̓̍̃͋̈d̴̛̲͖͛͘ę̶͇͇̗͍̬̻̌̀̽̍͋̄ȑ̴̨̭̗̪̝͆̅̈s̸̢͎̀t̴̨̛̫͐̐͘à̷͖͈̕̚n̸̛̠̲̫͛͒͂͊̍d̷̤͎͔̺͍͎̠͛̂́.̸͈͉̈́́́͜ͅ.̵̳̤͔̭͐͆̈́͂͌̀I̶͎̒̓͐̾͝ ̶̺̱͕͌̐d̷̲̝̏̃͗̄̆͝͠ǫ̵̛̟̱̩͍̔͗̚n̷͕̱̮̔̐̐'̴͓̞̺̗̈́̓̔̽̽̓̔t̴̝̱̝̂̒̿ ̵̪̲̓̎̀̈́u̴͇̤̹̔͋̈̍́̋n̴͖̱̯͕̓̍̃͋̈d̴̛̲͖͛͘ę̶͇͇̗͍̬̻̌̀̽̍͋̄ȑ̴̨̭̗̪̝͆̅̈s̸̢͎̀t̴̨̛̫͐̐͘à̷͖͈̕̚n̸̛̠̲̫͛͒͂͊̍d̷̤͎͔̺͍͎̠͛̂́.̸͈͉̈́́́͜ͅ.̵̳̤͔̭͐͆̈́͂͌̀I̶͎̒̓͐̾͝ ̶̺̱͕͌̐d̷̲̝̏̃͗̄̆͝͠ǫ̵̛̟̱̩͍̔͗̚n̷͕̱̮̔̐̐'̴͓̞̺̗̈́̓̔̽̽̓̔t̴̝̱̝̂̒̿ ̵̪̲̓̎̀̈́u̴͇̤̹̔͋̈̍́̋n̴͖̱̯͕̓̍̃͋̈d̴̛̲͖͛͘ę̶͇͇̗͍̬̻̌̀̽̍͋̄ȑ̴̨̭̗̪̝͆̅̈s̸̢͎̀t̴̨̛̫͐̐͘à̷͖͈̕̚n̸̛̠̲̫͛͒͂͊̍d̷̤͎͔̺͍͎̠͛̂́.̸͈͉̈́́́͜ͅ.̵̳̤͔̭͐͆̈́͂͌̀

You watch Sarah look through the telescope. At last, the fourth day glitch is once again woken.

She let out a shaky breath, and stepped back.

"Well?" You said twiddling with your thumbs.

She looked down, "Y/n..."

Suddenly the bells went off.

She quickly looked at you, "it worked..."

A small smile placed on her face, "but it's still not over."

You looked at her, and walk with her to the stairs. She stopped, "y/n we don't know what we're about to face. So make sure to take care."

"Yes, I know Sarah." You said with a smile.

She placed her gaze on the stairs, and jogged down them carefully to not slip.

First room looks normal, still the same pots and cardboard boxes.

Through the tunnel, met with a big drop. You take a quick inhale, and jump.
The floating line sention ended quite quickly, as you stand on your feet.

Soon Sarah was next to you, dusting the dust off her tunic.

"You okay?" She asked side glancing you.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said with shaky words.

"Just making sure." Sarah whispered.

Going through another tunnel to be meet with the tiles. Those dreaded tiles.

"This time, I'm sticking with you." Sarah said.

You look at her, then run to the mossed tile, air passes you, then wobble as you land.

As said Sarah stayed with you, and helped you up as you fell off one of the tiles.

But she's quite the guilty too, she had fell of two.

Through the longed path, Sarah and you had arrived at east clock town. So far, everything was fine.

"Let's check the mayor's residence, just to make sure everyone's okay." Sarah said walking up to the building.

You follow behind her, and watch her tiptoe to open the door.

Met with a statue of where the knight was. Had they left to the white void as well?

The mayor's door was not there. It was just gone...in place was a sky like void.

Sarah stuck her foot up, but once again a barrier was blocking it.

She looked at it confused, what is this blocking it?

She huffed, and ran to the other door. Once again blocked.