Chapter 16: Line without a hook

Bad news and jealous people.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

"Y/n, you have one job." Sarah says.

"And what's that?" You said looking up to Sarah.

"Make sure Rosa and Chris, don't cross paths."

"Alright." You said grabbing a little sword.

"Y/n!" Rosa's voice called out.

"Yeah?" You said looking towards the door.

Rosa came rushing in, with a big smile. You looked at her confused, what's she so happy for?

"Come on! And I guess you too Sarah" She said grabbing your hand.

You sighed, and allowed her to drag you. Sarah nodded, and followed behind you and Rosa.

You looked around as you got dragged, she was dragging you somewhere that you haven't been to before.

Well you only been here for...three days?

Does that mean it's dawn of the final day?!

Well Sarah should have the ocarina of time, so we're good, right?

Rosa stops, which makes you jump, so you could look over her shoulder.

The clock tower? What are you here for?

A wooded bridge thing, slowly goes down, allowing you to climb up.

Rosa then drags you up the wooded bridge.

You yelp as you trip, Sarah let's out a giggle.

Rosa turns to you with a smile. She gets on her knees, "Cmon Y/n, you can ride on my back!"

You looked at her surprised, but agreed and jumped on her back. You put your arms on her shoulder, and peeked infront of you.

Rosa started walking forward, a little slower from carrying on her back.

"So, what are we doing here?" You asked Rosa.

"Just to chill, and talk."

"Okay."

You turned your head a little to see what Sarah was doing. You made eye contact, which made you embarrassed. But she gave you a warm smile.

You smiled back, "Okay you can get down now, Y/n." Rosa said squatting a little for you to get down.

You jumped off her back, and looked down. Oh shit, that is a long way down.

Rosa took a seat on the edge, dangling he legs with a hum. She turns to you, and patted next to her.

You look at her like she's crazy, but do it anyways. You respawn, right?

You hear steps behind you, and soon enough, Sarah was sitting next to you.

"What did you want to talk about?" You asked Rosa.

She looked you for a while, before turning back to look at Clock Town.

"You got my message right?" She whispered loud enough for you to hear.

You thought for a little, was she talking about the prophecy she gave you?

"The prophecy?" She nodded, "Okay the yeah, I got it."

"Good."

"So can you like, see in the future?" You asked her.

"Yes, somewhat. It's kinda, complicated." She tried explaining.

Well now you're curious. Now you want ALL the answers, but seeing from it. Not even Rosa knows much.

"Also Y/n, do you still love Ben?"

That took you off guard. It was so sudden, you looked at her shocked.

"I don't know." You said softly.

"Y/n, I saw the way you got mad when Jadusable mentioned Ben, and blaming his death on you." Rosa said with hurtful eyes.

"You know you can be truthful with me, Y/n."

You thought for a little, true you did get mad, but who wouldn't when someone blamed your friends- boyfriend?

Is he even considered your boyfriend anymore? Probably not.

Not the way when he snapped at you.

"Somewhat, it's complicated." You said smiling at Rosa, trying to lighten up her.

She smiled at you, and rolled her eyes.

It went silent, and Sarah was hearing all the tea.

Rosa looked at you, and opened her mouth. But quickly shutted them. You looked at her confused.

"Y/n, I have on more question." She said sounding like she was trying to gather courage.

"Yes?"

"I- um.. I- like you?" Rosa quickly facepalmed. That sounded more like a question!

You looked at her, of course it was obvious she liked you.

But do you like her back?

You were to busy thinking, that you didn't notice Rosa was looking at Sarah.

"Yknow what? Fuck it!" Rosa then grabbed your head, and kissed you.

You were surprised this was going to fast! Of course this isn't your first kiss, you got that from Alex.

But yall broke up, but were still friends after. Did I forget to mention that?!

You didn't know what to do! Kiss back, or push her away?!

You were having a pan panick attack. (Relatable)

"Sarah! Matt and the Moon-" Then Ben's voice dies down.

Rosa then backs away in the mention of her brothers name.

Sarah stands up quickly alarmed.

"Matt and who, are doing what?!" Sarah questioned Ben.

But he didn't say a word. The atmosphere got thick QUICKLY.

Of course you can't see it because Ben's in a statue.

But lord have mercy you could feel that he is starring daggers at Rosa.

Which made Rosa very uncomfortable.

"Listen Ben, I'm sorry I didn't know you would be oh mad and shit." Rosa said crossing her arms.

Still Ben said nothing.

And of course you knew of this, whenever Ben's pissed at someone he would give them the silent treatment. Until they gave a proper apology.

Rosa knew this too, but she likes to add things on.

But your not worried at that, what the hell is Matt and the moon children doing?!

And Ben and Rosa fighting aren't helping!

"Oh my gosh, both of you quit! Ben tell us what Matt and those moon shits doing?!" You yelled.

Rosa stopped, and looked at Ben. Still holding the death stare.

"Fine. Matt, and the moon children are doing a ritual."

"To do what?!" Sarah said pulling out the ocarina of time.

"To form themselves into Majoras Wrath."

Decided to give yall an explanation on how Rosa gave Y/n a prophecy. And yes she can canonicaly see into the future.