Chapter 15: I'd Rather Sleep

Maybe it's better to say the truth sometimes.
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;

The silence was loud, the tension was thick, and it was overly awkward.

You did not like this conversation.

You tried to avoid everyone's gaze. It was clear someone had something to say, but was to stubborn to say it.

Oh wait that's you.

Sarah sighed, "can we talk this through?"

Rosa looked at Sarah then you.

"Talk what- oh." Rosa stopped realizing what she was talking about.

You opened your mouth to say something, then stopped. How were you going to explain this?

"Yeah Y/n I want to know. Why did you do that?"

There right there. A voice you haven't heard in years. Should you be thankful that you get to see them, or...

You looked up to Ben, and then just thought.

'Oh yeah, I was forced to just help kill you! Haha, we're friends again right?'

That's not how it works.

"Well?!" You flinched a little. Looks like someone has anger issues.

"Well! How do I put this? This sadistic leader of mine, was like. Hoho, we should sacrifice this normal kid, for the purpose of my sadistic intentions! There! Is that a good explanation?" You said your anger showing.

Rosa looked at you, then Ben, then you again.

Sarah just stood there, she hasnt seen yall fight before!

And it stayed like that again, silent, uncomfortable.

Good thing you still have the Keaton mask! That mask was your comfort.

You blinked for one second, and he was gone.

You blinked a couple of more times, he was still gone.

"Well he's pissed."

You and Rosa looked at Sarah confused, how in the world did she know that?

"Oh his aura, and I am his mother." Sarah explained.

You and Rosa shaked your head slowly.

"So what now?" You said. You were quite curios on what they did most of the day.

Rosa looked at Sarah, and Sarah shook her head yes. Rosa looked at you with a big smile.

"We can show you around! Alot of people here stick with a place to stay most of the time. Unless they're going with someone." Rosa explained to you.

"Unless your me who is trying to find a way to save everyone from this cartridge." Sarah said nudging Rosa.

"Yeah unless your Sarah." Rosa added.

Rosa grabbed your hand, and skipped away with you. But you being stuck in kafeis body made you be dragged instead.

"Okay is there anyone pacific that you want to see?" Rosa asked.

You thought for a little. Someone who was actually nice to you, and you knew for a while.

Chris.

He died right before you went to college. Well he was going to collage too, but that's besides the point.

"How about Chris he's nice." You asked Rosa.

You could of swore she made a face, when you mentioned Chris.