Chapter 14: One of us

Date unknown
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

You open your eyes to be met with, a pixelated ground? It's rather your going blind, or.

Oh shit. You ascended didn't you?

Mumbling a few curses under your breath, you get off the floor, and dust the dirt off you.

You looked at, your boots? Oh yeah you turn into one of the characters when you ascend..

Let's see, brown boots, purple overalls, short height. Oh! Your Kafei! At least your a cool character.

You look around you, it's pretty obvious your in clock town. It's way cooler in person, you have to say!

Deep breaths, your stuck in a cartridge with unstable people.

Unstable people....WAIT YOU HAVE TO FIND ROSA!

You start running through clocktown passing the dog, and tingle. The guards were no where in sight.

They must be filled with souls too. But where is everybody?

You shook those thoughts away, their probably do something.

You do know who some people are.

Project one, aka Ben. Who is supposed to be, 'The elegy of emptiness statue.'

Project two, aka Matt who took the form of that merchant that always has his hand on his hips.

Project three, aka Rosa. Who took the form of Romani.

Project three hundred? I think. Aka, Alex who took form of fierce diety.

Project four hundred twenty-three. Aka Sarah who took form of Link.

That's all you knew in all honesty.

Oh look we're at termina field! You look around in awe, it was huge.

A smile made way to your face, even if it was a little wonky it actually looked cool!

You then jumped, and turned when I loud noise came from behind you.

A herd of angry wolf's, or wolfols came out of nowhere. Feeling panicked you began to run as fast as kafeis legs could take you.

Guess what? They began chasing you. You turned your head every once in a while to check if they were getting closer, or not.

And they were pretty close.

You panicked 10x more, not even a full day in, and monsters were already attacking you!

You heard a noise coming from in front of you, and out of the forest a horse with two people came out.

Epona, Romani, and Adult Link?!

They came prancing towards you, Sarah pulled out a sword, and Rosa drew out a bow.

Wolfols were the ones to panick now, but still fought back. Sarah jumped off of Epona, and ran towards them. Rosa took control over Epona, and started shooting them.

And you, you watched in awe. How the hell did they get so powerful?!

In a matter if seconds purple smoke went everywhere. Signifying that all the wolfols had been killed.

"Are you alright?" Sarah said kneeling down to you.

"Uh, yes! I'm fine." You said looking at Sarah.

"It seems your a new ascended can I get your name?" Sarah said politely.

"Well Sarah, it's me Y/n." You said awkwardly.

"Oh no. What happened?! Who killed you! Oh I will beat their as-" Sarah said clearly mad.

"Sarah. It was me." You said putting the small hand on her shoulder.

"You..you.." Sarah didn't have to think to get the message. She looked down, and shook her head.

"Y/n!" Rosa came at you, and tackled you into a hug.

"Rosa!" You hugged her back with bear hug.

You two stayed like that for a while, with a goofy grin on both of yalls faces.

Then Rosa grabbed you by the shoulders, and looked at Sarah.

"Can they come with us? I know they don't have a sword or anything, but could they come for the ride?" Rosa asked Sarah.

Sarah smiled, and shook her head yes. Rosa grabbed your hand, and pulled you up.

"Cmon it's time to kick ass!" Rosa ran over to Epona, and sat towards the middle. She looked at you, and patted the place behind her.

You looked at Sarah, and she winked at you. Turning your head back towards Rosa, with a small blush.

Walking up to Epona, oh wait that's a big climb. Groaning internally, you look at Sarah.

She starts giggling, and grabs you from the armpits. She gently places you behind Rosa, and hops infront of both of you.

It was silent for a while, just kill the enemies, silent, repeat.

Until now.

"Hey Y/n?" Sarah asked.

"What?" You said snapping out of your daydream.

"Did you see anyone before you got chased?" She questioned.

"Nope."

"I guess they all did go to the lost woods." She mumbled.

Lost woods? Why would they go to the lost woods?

"Cool anyways Y/n, I have a question too!" Rosa said hiding her face in Sarah's back.

"Ask away." You mumbled.

"What's your sexuality?" That question took you of guard you were not expecting it.

"Oh, pansexual." (for the story)

Rosa quickly went up straight. You don't know this, but between you and me.

She was chanting yes in her mind.

"Same." Rosa said with a small smile.

Epona then stopped infront of the entrance of the lost woods.

Sarah started mumbling to herself, and looked in all directions.

She kicked the sides of Epona, and took off left, then right, then right again, straight, and left.

Then she stopped, again.

"Rosa do you remember which way is the last direction." She asked turning her head a little.

Rosa sat in thought for a little, then shook her head no.

You don't know why, but something in your mind screamed left.

"Left." You said out of the blue.

"Left?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah."

Sarah sighed, and kicked Epona on the side gently, and tugged her towards left.

Smoke filled your vision, and a small lake came in view.

"How did you remember that, Y/n?!" Rosa said turning so she could look at you.

"Lucky guess. I'm playing my guts told me." You said with a laugh. She rolled her eyes, and nudged you with her elbow.

Sarah stopped infront of a tree, and got off Epona.

Rosa looked at you, and jumped off too. You looked down, and did the same. But tripped a little.

You all ran up a hill to a big tree, and sat down.

"So why did we come up here?" You asked looking at Sarah.

"You'll see." Sarah said.

Right after a glowing light blinded you, making you cover your eyes. Then peeked from parting your fingers.

Dread, and panick filled your body. You almost forgot about him.

Ben was standing there.

A/n: ohhh boy! AnywaysHopeless_Pain you got it right! Y/n was going to turn into kafei.