Standing Up.

My hands balled into fists.

"Do you know where she is right now?"

He carelessly laughed, "Like I want to know. Sadly, I do know though. She's in the main hall with some friends."

I put on a kind but deadly smile and nodded. I responded in a soft tone, "Okay."

"Why?"

"You and I both already know what I'm about to do, so please don't try to stop me."

Before he could do or say anything else, I took off through the doors and into the main hall. I saw her standing around with some friends, laughing without a care in the world-like she has no guilt. I marched right up to her, and she turned to me with a smile and fake preppy voice.

"Hey! What's up? How are you doing?"

I let myself let it all out. "You don't do that to a person. You don't lead them on and hurt them multiple times with empty apologies. You don't lie to them about everything. You don't let them trust you and love you with every fiber of their being when you're not all for them. You don't make a good person suffer just because you're bored or want to feel loved for a moment. You don't hurt people because you're hurting."

She just stared back into my eyes, shocked, and her friends were left dumbfounded.

I took a deep breath and let it out, keeping myself from tearing up before leaving with one last thought.

"None of that was okay to do to him. He deserves better."

With that, I turned on my heel and walked back outside.