Chapter 98

Chapters 96-98 – incest warning (Ah Ji x Ah Cheng)

After a long kiss, Shen Ji propped himself up a little and looked at Shen Cheng. Their noses were only centimetres apart and the situation was indescribably ambiguous.

Shen Cheng had been lost in Shen Ji's kiss for a long time, but when he slowly returned to his senses, the first thing he saw was Shen Ji's handsome face very close, and his heart immediately beat wildly. He was usually not very bright, but two kisses and he could see that Shen Ji's feelings for him were different from what he thought.

"Big Brother..." Shen Cheng unconsciously murmured in a small voice.

He felt that he did not seem to hate this kind of Shen Ji, and even deep inside there was a secret longing, with a wave of lust rising up in his body. Shen Cheng jerked, suppressing the reverie in his heart. Shen Ji was his own brother, how could they do this?

Two contradictory thoughts struggled in his mind and body. Shen Cheng's complexion changed and he squeezed out a sentence, "Big Brother, let go of me first."

An unmistakable smile appeared in Shen Ji's eyes. He had thought of various possible reactions Shen Cheng would have, but definitely had not imagined the one in front of him. Did Ah Cheng even realise what the key issue was now? Moreover, looking at the expression Ah Cheng had shown earlier, Shen Ji was actually intoxicated.

Shen Cheng keenly noticed the smirk in Shen Ji's eyes and, slightly emboldened, muttered in a small voice, "Big Brother, my hands hurt, let me go quickly." As for what the two of them should do after Shen Ji released him, Shen Cheng was not thinking about it for a while.

Shen Ji smiled and raised an eyebrow, "Your hands hurt? You might just as well remember this feeling."

Shen Cheng's face became aggrieved because of these words, but Shen Ji was unmoved, propping himself with one hand on the bed and letting the other hand explore along the hem of Shen Cheng's clothes. Shen Cheng's body immediately stiffened and he shrank desperately to the other side of the bed.

"Big, Big, Big Brother?"

Shen Cheng's voice was trembling as Shen Ji's palm touched Shen Cheng's waist. The skin beneath his palm was smooth and delicate, yet contained the unique strength of a man. Shen Ji rubbed it with fascination, his eyes looking at Shen Cheng darkly, "You think you were right?"

"I, I..." After a long time, Shen Cheng finally bowed his head, "Big Brother, I was wrong."

Shen Ji continued to question, "Wrong about what?"

With his previous experience of admitting his mistakes, Shen Cheng said very consciously, "I shouldn't have run away without saying anything, making Big Brother worry."

"Oh?" Shen Ji was very satisfied with Shen Cheng's attitude, and while running his palm up Shen Cheng's waist a little, he said slowly, "Shouldn't you be punished for doing something wrong?"

Shen Cheng only felt that a fire was ignited in his body. Something seemed to be getting out of control. Compared to the minor issue of whether the handcuffs were removed or not, Shen Ji's behaviour at this moment was the bigger issue. Hearing Shen Ji's words, Shen Cheng immediately said, "Big Brother, I accept the punishment, you don't need to uncuff me, just leave the handcuffs like this."

"Really?"

"Really!" Shen Cheng nodded flatteringly with a look of obedience.

Shen Ji showed a smile of satisfaction, "Since we have agreed on this matter, now we can start doing something else."

"Something else?"

Shen Cheng's doubts soon found an answer in Shen Ji's actions. When his shirt was unbuttoned to reveal his bare skin, Shen Cheng couldn't help but panic. If he had been able to pretend that he was avoiding the previous kisses and touches, Shen Ji's actions now were forcing him to face up to the truth before him. Shen Cheng couldn't say what he felt. On the one hand, he vaguely longed for Shen Ji, this taboo pleasure calling for him, and on the other hand, he could not help but think that Shen Ji was his elder brother, how could they do this?