Chapter 51

Shen Rong soon found out about the photos.

When Tian Wenyao received the call from his mother, Shen Rong was under him. Tian Wenyao picked up the phone and glanced at it carelessly; his expression changed slightly and he made a silent gesture at Shen Rong. Shen Rong was almost at the peak when Tian Wenyao suddenly stopped. Unable to give vent to his accumulated pleasure, Shen Rong chung to Tian Wenyao's waist, dissatisfied, moaning sweetly.

A hint of impatience flashed in Tian Wenyao's eyes and he gave Shen Rong a warning squeeze but did not push him away. It was only when his mother spoke of the photos that Tian Wenyao's heart missed a bit and he got to his feet abruptly, "What?"

Tian Wenyao's action was so sudden that Shen Rong fell back to the bed unprepared. He regained his senses, instinctively looked at Tian Wenyao and met his gloomy eyes.

"What's wrong?" Shen Rong was puzzled.

Tian Wenyao stared at Shen Rong grimly for a while, "Did you hire someone to take pictures of us?"

"Hired someone to take pictures?" Shen Rong repeated in surprise, then thought of something and looked alarmed, "Did something else break out on the internet?"

Shen Rong's anxiety did not seem to be a lie. Tian Wenyao watched Shen Rong carefully and his heart slightly settled. Getting dressed quickly, Tian Wenyao coldly mentioned the matter of the photos, left the naked Shen Rong behind and walked out.

Only after Tian Wenyao left was Shen Rong able to react. Thinking about the photos mentioned by Tian Wenyao, Shen Rong didn't bother with taking a shower. He thought of his mother first, and hurried back home.

"Pop!"

A crisp slap quickly made Shen Rong's left cheek turn red.

"I remember warning you not to have any more contact with Tian Wenyao!" Zhou Mingmei said coldly.

Shen Rong stood in front of Zhou Mingmei with his head down, silent.

Zhou Mingmei suppressed her anger, "How long have you been in contact with him behind my back?"

Shen Rong bit his lip and said in a low voice, "There has always been contact."

"All the time?!" Zhou Mingmei was furious, "You ignore my words, but when something happens, you remember that I am your mother and you are really my good son."

When Shen Rong heard the words "good son", a trace of guilt flashed on his face.

Zhou Mingmei didn't notice Shen Rong's expression; her mind raced to think about how likely it was that Shen Dehan knew about this.

There was a soft knock on the door and the maid's voice sounded from outside, "Madam, Mr. Shen has just called to say he is coming over."

Shen Rong was instantly startled and subconsciously looked at Zhou Mingmei whose expression remained unchanged, "I see."

The maid quickly disappeared behind the door.

Glancing at Shen Rong's expression, Zhou Mingmei said coldly, "Your father seems to already know."

Shen Rong could not help but panic, "What should we do?"

Zhou Mingmei's face darkened, "You must be removed from this matter. No matter what your father says later, you must insist that it was Tian Wenyao who pestered you, that he forced you. Remember?"

Shen Rong hesitated and Zhou Mingmei sneered, "You still want to defend Tian Wenyao at this time? He is the heir of the Tian family, taking the blame for this is nothing for him. And who are you? The illegitimate son of the Shen family who is not recognized, do you want to be exiled abroad once again?"