Chapter 60

After sending Zhou Mingmei away, Chu Qianqian did not return to the ward, but directly asked for leave from the hospital and disappeared from Shen Dehan's view.

After waiting for Chu Qianqian for a long time in vain, Shen Dehan finally could not help but go to the duty room to ask about Chu Qianqian in person. After learning that she had asked for leave, Shen Dehan's face became very ugly.

He didn't expect Zhou Mingmei to come to the hospital and forgot to instruct the bodyguards to stop Chu Qianqian from coming. The faces of them two were too similar, and with the way he had treated her, Chu Qianqian must have sensed something. Thinking about her subconscious avoidance of his approach, Shen Dehan could not help but feel angry at Zhou Mingmei.

Perhaps it was because he was getting older that he began to miss more and more the days when he was younger, when he met, knew and loved Fang Yun. He would always unconsciously compare Chu Qianqian with Fang Yun, the same face, the same upbringing, the same personality and even the same hobbies. No, there was no need to compare them at all, Chu Qianqian was Fang Yun, Shen Dehan was convinced of this, it was because Fang Yun saw how pitiful he was that she had come to him once again.

Shen Dehan wanted to take care of Chu Qianqian. He had once proposed it tactfully, but Chu Qianqian refused without hesitation. Shen Dehan watched her work hard every day but she always had a smile on her face. More and more, he couldn't let go of her in his heart. He was aware of the age difference between him and Chu Qianqian, he did not want to blaspheme her, but just wanted her to be by his side.

Thinking of this, Shen Dehan could no longer hold back and immediately told his bodyguards that he was going out. He needed to explain something to Chu Qianqian.

When Shen Dehan suddenly wanted to leave the hospital, the bodyguards couldn't help being secretly anxious. They didn't dare to stop him, but they couldn't just let him leave, they could only keep contacting Shen Ji, hoping that he would come back as soon as possible.

Shen Dehan was furious at their procrastination, "Who is in charge of the Shen family?"

Seeing Shen Dehan's anger, everyone could only follow his orders. After some arrangements were made, Shen Dehan dressed and left the hospital with his bodyguards in a low-key manner.

As soon as Shen Dehan's car left the hospital, a taxi that had been parked on the roadside silently followed him.

"Dafei, old man Shen is out, it looks like he is going to look for Sister Qianqian."

"Got it, follow him closely and watch out for him changing direction midway."

"Don't worry!"

Hanging up the phone, the men in the taxi followed Shen Dehan carefully. They were all the people Lao K had found to keep a close eye on Shen Dehan's whereabouts every day in order to cooperate with Chu Qianqian's plan. Originally, the group was prepared to think of luring Shen Dehan out a few days later, but they did not expect to receive a sudden notice from Chu Qianqian that they should keep an eye on the place to see if Shen Dehan would come out.

Although they did not know what Chu Qianqian had done, Shen Dehan was indeed lured out. Thinking about the tactics of Chu Qianqian, they could only warn themselves to stay away from that woman in the future, otherwise they would definitely be sold and still be happy to help the other party count the money.

Shen Dehan's car turned left and right until it reached a small, inconspicuous alleyway in the eastern part of Zhongjing. Compared to the surrounding high-rise buildings, this small alleyway could only be described as shabby. Chu Qianqian's home was here.

Shen Dehan looked at this small alleyway from afar and could not help but frown. He had picked up and dropped off Chu Qianqian several times and knew that the security here was not good, and Chu Qianqian even was pestered by the punks here. Unfortunately, unlike Zhou Mingmei, Chu Qianqian refused to accept his help and he had been unable to persuade her to move out.