[SCENARIO V1 - JAKE] When He Discovers That You're a Vampire

~• Could Have Been Worse •~

"Uhm, Heeseung...? Do girls usually prefer to be alone during their periods?"

Jake had asked that question. And as soon as he had finished, it quickly sent Heeseung spraying his coffee all over his desk. It's a good thing he didn't have any important files on his desk.

"S-sorry, what?" Heeseung asks after recollecting himself and wiping the spilled coffee from his mouth. "Why would you ask me that? How would I know? I'm not a girl!"

Jake only becomes more shy-looking as he looks down, fiddling with his fingers. "Well, it's actually just that..."

"What? Did you have a fight with your girlfriend?" Heeseung assumes, and with Jake going silent, he eventually realizes that that must be the problem.

Jake soon nods his head in response. "Well... sorta..."

Heeseung sighs, then he leans back in his chair as he looks up thinking. "Well, that sounds like a problem. What happened exactly?"

Jake looks towards him sheepishly once again, then he looks down as he proceeds to talk. "Well, you see...

"She locked herself up in her room."

Yup. You locked yourself up in your room as soon as you heard Jake coming up the stairs to meet with you. He didn't get to see you, though (thankfully), and the reason for your hiding?

That would be that you had turned.

And you hadn't expected it either. If only you had known that your mother was actually a vampire, huh?

"Don't worry, too much, honey. This is just a monthly thing," your mother tried to comfort you as you paced around in your dim room, all curtains closed and windows shut to prevent any sunlight from coming in and potentially burning you, but of course, her words did nothing to comfort you.

"A monthly thing?! What happened to periods?! I even had those before this happened! Why can't I just have my periods instead of this?!" You wouldn't stop complaining. Neither would you stop panicking.

Practically, this almost is like when you have your periods... But without the periods, and with more panic than usual.

"Mom, please, please tell me this is just an overnight thing, hmm? I can't handle being like this for too long!" You go to her, pleading as if she could just suck the vampire out of you, but of course, that was impossible.

"Alright, Y/N. Calm down... Look, I need you to calm down before I answer your question. Just calm down..."

You try to listen this time, breathing in and out deeply while your mother guided you. And then...

"Unfortunately, it lasts about a week, too."

"WHAT?!" You instinctively hissed along with your shocked words, and as soon as you did, you quickly place your hand over your mouth. So this must be why your mother told you to calm down. "What?! How am I supposed to live like this for a week?! What about my friends? What about school? What about... Oh my gosh, what about Jake?"

You panic, and you start to feel bad, remembering how you practically yelled at him through the door when he came to visit you. The day of which so happened to be the first time ever that you turned.