[JAY] Kiss

Your eyes widen as he grabs you by the waist and pulls you close, quickly placing his free hand on your cheek and bending towards you to close the distance between the both of you. In a second, you feel something soft on your lips.

You don't move. You're too frozen out of shock of the situation. In fact, your mind is going crazy because of the current situation.

Seconds later, he pulls away and looks down, averting his eyes from you as he slowly removes his hand from your cheek and lets go of you. You quickly step back when he isn't holding you close anymore and you look at him with wide and questioning eyes.

"Sorry. That was a stupid thing to do," is all he tells you before bowing apologetically and walking away.

Your eyes are still wide as you watch him go, wondering why he had done that. Meanwhile, your heart is pounding like crazy. It's because you had just been kissed by Jay Park, the guy you've secretly liked for a year now.

...

Jay isn't really a well-known student. In fact, he's basically just a regular student, the ones that aren't really significant but are still noticed by other people. But he wasn't just a regular student to you. And even though you're from a different class as he is, you still noticed him more and you even fell for him.

It all started in an incident involving a chalkboard eraser. You were assigned to clean your classroom that day, and since your clasmate who was supposed to help you clean just happened to be absent that day, you ended up cleaning on your own.

When you were done sweeping, you had to empty the trash bin, so you took the trash bag inside it and went to the back of the school building where the trash dump is located. And as you were throwing the trash bag inside it, you suddenly felt something fall onto and hit your head.

It hurt a little, and it made you whisper "ow" before you rubbed your head and looked up only to see a guy from a different class looking down at you with an awkward and apologetic smile with his hand held up. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to drop it. Much less on you," he tells you.

You were still annoyed at him, because you didn't really believe him at first, then you looked down at what he had dropped to see a chalkboard eraser. Your brows furrow as you pick it up. You then look back at the boy. "Is this the one you dropped?!" you shout towards him.

He nods, then speaks. "Could you throw it to me?"

You blink at his request. "Throw it at him? Can't he just come down here and get it himself?"

"Please?" he suddenly tells you and you look at him with your brows even more furrowed.

"Fine," you mutter to yourself before you sigh then look up at him, getting ready to throw the eraser at him. "Get ready!" You throw the eraser and it ends up going to the other window. Nonetheless, it gets into the boy's classroom, and thankfully, he didn't even think about complaining.

"Thanks," he tells you sincerely, sending you a simple smile along with his words. He then pulls his head back inside the classroom, most likely to continue cleaning.

Meanwhile, you just stand still where you are, looking at where the boy had been with wide eyes. The smile he gave you was so simple, but it caught you off guard. The light of the setting sun reflecting off his face just intensified your emotions, and before you knew it, you had fallen for him.

It took you three days to know his name and which class he's in, and two days more to completely realize your feelings for him. You were planning to confess to him 7 months after you had known him, when you were completely sure of your feelings for him.