[SCENARIO V2 - JUNGWON] When You Find Out He's a Vampire

~• Your Friend, My Enemy •~

Silver.

One of a vampire's weaknesses.

And exactly what you have in your hands as you faced the young vampire who had somehow tricked the prince of the palace and gotten himself a chamber to sleep in for the night.

Or at least, to pretend he was in while he hunted through the palace.

At least, that's what you thought. And it showed on your face as you held the silver dagger towards the creature, a glare pointed towards him as you threatened to hurt him again.

Meanwhile, the vampire wore a pained frown on his face as he held his hand, his wrist having sustained a cut after you had attacked him earlier. Though he doesn't seem to have any intentions of attacking you, you were still very suspicious of him.

What's a vampire doing in one of the bedchambers of the royal palace?

"I knew something was off about you," you hiss at him, your eyes narrowed as your glare shot through him. "I swear, if I find out you did something to the prince-"

"I didn't do anything, for goodness' sake! Will you stop suspecting me of doing something bad all because I'm a vampire!" the boy argues back, and his eyes shine, making you even more alert as you take a small step back.

Truth be told, as one of the palace knights and the prince's right hand, you are quite an overprotective and sometimes even too-suspecting person. Nevertheless, your intuition never failed you, and in this instance, you were right once again, even when your intuition yelled something almost completely impossible.

One thing could be wrong, though: this vampire isn't as hostile as you thought he would be.

Still, you remained stubborn.

"Oh, stop lying to me! All you vampires are all the same! Why else would you have tried to hide in the palace as a human!" you yell at him, and he replies in less than a second.

"It's because of people like you, obviously!"

There was no point in the vampire arguing with you, however, as he would soon realize. If ever you were arguing with a vampire or any creature rumored to be dangerous, your skull was always so thick, none of their words would ever get to you.

This vampire is no different.

"Well, is it my fault that your kind is so dangerous! It is my duty to protect the prince!"

"I already told you, I didn't do anything to him!"

"What's going on here?!" a loud voice suddenly booms as a strong presence enters the room. You and the young vampire you had been arguing with turn to it, and upon seeing the newcomer, both your eyes widen.

"Your Highness?!"

"Jay?"

"'Jay'?!" you repeat the vampire's words as you turn your attention to him, an offended look forming on your face. "You dare call the prince by his name?!" You point the dagger straight at the vampire again, but your actions quickly send the prince into action.