ɛռȶʀʏ ռɨռɛȶɛɛռ

Another week

some crazy shit went down man

Eda, King, and Luz went out to fix her cape

a couple hours later, they came back, without Luz, and were in a panic.

they said Luz got herself locked in Belos' mindscape somehow, and they had to help them out.

Flapjack came with them, and I knew who Luz was with

I dont think i really did anything to help, other than grab books, give them some of mine, and hand over potion ingredients, but everything was okay-ish in the end

someone gave the potions to us
- - -
"EDA NOW!! PLEASE NOW!!" Luz's voice came out crackly through the walkie-talkie, she was scared, that's for sure, and Eda used the potion quickly.

The human girl appeared in the living room with Hunter within seconds. yellow mist slowly dissipating.

King and Hooty tried to move, but Eda puts her arms out, "don't crowd them. Are you two okay?" She looks at the teens laying on the floor.

You stared down at them both, honestly too scared and shocked to do or say anything. They looked horrified. Whatever happened, or whatever they learned in Belos' mind scape must've been horrible.

Luz sat up and looked at Hunter.

Flapjack, who was previously perched on your shoulder, fluttered towards the blonde, nudging him with his beak.

Hunter suddenly gasped, "He knows.. he.. he knows we were in there!" His eyes went wide and he began to panic, his breaths becoming too quick. "i cant.. i can't go back?!"

you felt your heart break. You hesitantly reached out, stepped forward, then stepped back.

Eda stepped a little closer, "kid, breath." She offered him her hand, but he backed away in fear. Then he noticed his cloak and threw it off himself. Still hyperventilating he looked around the room before shoving open the door, and bolting through the woods.

"Hunter!" Luz called, following out the door. You quickly behind her. Flapjack flew out to find his friend.

You glanced at everyone, then the darkness of the trees. You clenched your jaw and balled your hands into fists. With a deep breath, you ran in after him.

"HUNTER! HUNTER?!" you pushed branches out of your face. Thorns and twigs got snagged on your sleeves, making little rips in the fabric, and cuts on your skin.

The bushes and weeds scratched your ankles through your socks, which were now soaked and muddy from the boiling rains the night before.

you were panting, but trying to stay quiet so you could listen for him. "Hunter..?" You slowed down, but your lungs were tired, and your legs were sore from practice.

You could hear his quiet sniffling and heavy breaths a few trees away. Once you found him, you awkwardly stood in his blind spot, even though you knew he could hear you chasing him.

He was still panicked so you cautiously moved and sat down with him. "Hunter.." You started, slowly sitting in front of him, "breathe slowly, in and out." You took a deep breath to help guide him.

He followed along, and exhaled the air.

He repeated this a couple times before calming down.
- - -