ɛռȶʀʏ ʄɨʋɛ

ANOTHER ONE!
I don't wanna spoil anything so let's just get into today's Hunter Interaction.

Hunteraction?
Yeahh

no.

Okay here we go!
— — —
"Hunter!!" You walk over giddily.

"Huh? Oh, hey Y/n," He grinned as you took the seat next to him.

"We're friends right?" You leaned in, practically smirking.

"uhm, yeah..?" He was visibly confused.

"Could I ask you something?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Hunter responded skeptically, closing the book on palisman that you had helped him find. Although he had stopped reading once you sat down

"Well, theres this event at my school, in a couple days.."

"Uh huh," He urged you on to spill whatever it was you were on about. "and?"

You took a deep breath, "I was wondering if you'd wanna go to Grom with me?" the words came out fast and squished together. You weren't sure if he had understood it.

You watched Hunter's eyes widen, his cheeks start to redden. You could feel yours starting to burn too. "I, uh, uhm I,"

You sat silently, waiting for his answer. You didn't want to cut him off. What if he wanted to say yes?! you could've made it harder for him to tell you.

"uhm, yeah! I'd like that!" He smiled.

You feel yourself loosen, "Yes!" You cheered, "Thank you!" You wrap him in a hug. "It's gonna be so much fun!"

You feel his arms hesitantly wrap around you too. "yeah," He laughed as you backed away, both your faces were pink.

The room swirled together.

The fluorescent lights of the library lowered to the glow of the stars. The colors of all the books saturated a bit as the colors of suits and dresses took form. The slight chatter around you two swelled to the booming music and loud conversations of Grom.

You walked into the gym and stood in the back with a cup full of something. Students were dancing at the under the Grom Nite banner. Hunter hadn't shown up yet. You assumed he was going to take a while. He's The Golden Guard after all.

The disco ball looked queasy, you were glad you weren't on the dance floor right now. Willow created flowers for a group of students by the bleachers. You smiled, she looked much happier lately.

You took a sip when you felt a hand tap your shoulder.

"Y/n?" Hunter questioned quietly. It was a miracle you heard him.

You laughed and hugged him casually. "Hunter! you made it!" You yelled over the music.

"Of course i did!" He smiled. "You didn't think i'd miss going to Grom with the Lovely Y/n, did ya?"

You laugh, "course not." that was a small lie. You didn't think he would of stood you up on purpose, but who knows what kind of mission could've popped up?

"You look.. good." He mumbled, taking in your appearance before flusteredly grabbing a cup of juice.

"oh, thank you.. You look good too!" You smiled with a slowly reddening face.

You liked how he left his hair messy. It made you feel a little more comfortable.

"So, what do you do at a dance?" He asked, changing the subject.

"dance? do you still hate dancing?" You laughed.

Hunter was quiet for a moment, "uh, yeah. it's embarrassing in front of people."