𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Is it pathetic that I'm back and writing about them?

Again?

Okay, let's try this spell.
— — —
'okay Hunter, no problem, just walk up to them.' Hunter mentally hyped himself up as he walked towards your table.

He noticed you had your notebook out. 'what're they writing about?' he crept closer and craned his neck to see the page. He caught his name and tried to stop himself from reading on.

As he backed up, he caught the words scars, hot, and Titan.

He felt his face go red. Now he was hot in two types of ways.

"Hey," He said suddenly, shocking himself too.

'WHY DID I SOUND LIKE THAT?!?' his voice echoed and he began lecturing himself. A smaller voice that hadn't been around lately piped up.

'they think i'm hot..'

He wasn't completely sure if that was what you wrote, but it gave him a slight edge of confidence.

"AGH! Hunter!" You slammed the book closed and he could feel himself smirk.

Perhaps he was right.

"don't worry I didn't read your diary."

"oh, okay,"

He watched you relax a little as he sat down. 'they're so cute..'
'shut up! stop it!'
'is it so bad to like them? we're friends! they like me! ... i think'
'yeah, you think'

Hunter tried to silence the thousands of thoughts and began to pull out the mindscapes book you let him check out.

"Wait! Hey! it's not a diary!"

Hunter noted the slight stutter.

"whatever you say!" He placed it on the table and slid it closer to you, "I got through half of it between missions, it's so cool!"

Hunter felt a little bad that he didn't get to finish it. He had it for a whole week, and you were the one who was into this stuff.

well, now he is, but he felt like he stole it from you.

"right!" you whisper-yelled and opened up the book, "did it talk about spells or potions to get into mindscapes?"

Hunter smiled as you leaned closer to the book, 'wow they are such a nerd,'

He nodded, "there's a spell, but it's extremely difficult, it suggested an easier but still complicated way." He flipped a few pages forward from where you were and pointed to the top of the page.

"wow! yeah that's a lot of steps.."

Hunter laughed and you both flipped through the rest of the book. There were recipes for potions to help you get in, potion recipes to get you out.

He watched as your face crinkled together in confusion. "wait a minute.. this is wrong. I think.."

"Huh?" He leaned a little closer to you.

"I remember, Amity said her and Luz met two Inner Willows.. This says there should only be one."

Hunter read ahead, "Strong emotions may materialize, creating a being like the Inner Witch or Demon." He looked at you, "maybe this Willow has strong feelings about something." Hunter shrugged, using a slightly mocking voice.

'imagine.. having feelings! ha! could someone actually have such strong feelings that they materialize?'

"hm.. Maybe.." You squinted your eyes, making a silly face while you concocted a theory, "Willow, had certain feelings for Amity, and that's what baby Willow was.."

"She was a baby?" Hunter asked confused.

"No, Amity said there was the Inner Willow who was destroying all of the memories with her in it, and then there was a Willow at the age when they used to hang out."

Hunter thought about this, "it's possible, i don't know Willow though, how do those two work together?"

"not sure, i don't see em together a whole lot."

'it's possible? I wonder if she ever got over those feelings, if Y/n's theory is true.. how would Willow feel now that The Blight and Human are together.. At Eclipse Lake she seemed pretty determined to keep her girlfriend safe.. it's kinda sweet..'
'don't admire your enemy'
'I wonder what kind of Witch Willow is..'

"Okay we need to stop, the book might just be wrong!" Hunter laughed and closed it.

"hey! no!" You laughed too and opened the book again.

Hunter smirked at a sudden idea, he closed the cover, then took your hand and trapped it under his.

A moment of pride washed over him as he watched your face go red. He could feel his face burn a little but didn't let you go.
— — —
OKAY I'M DONE

i think the spell worked?

im not sure, i really do NOT feel like reliving that right now.

Hunter then pulled a you and closed the book so hard one of the scouts passing by knocked to make sure he was okay.

"Uhm, is everything alright in there?" A timid, muffled voice came through the door.

"I'M FINE!" Hunter yelled as he jumped face first into his pillow. Wrapping himself up in a thin blanket.