𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

i will not be discussing the events of last night.
— — —
Hunter was holding his journal and pen while you were still sleeping. You were cuddled up, Hunter's arm around you while you laid on your side, one arm draped over his torso.

It was about 6:30 am when hr looked down at you with a blush.

He was trained for all sorts of situations, but how was he supposed to escape you without waking you up?!

So instead, he laid there. Half accepting his fate of being discovered by his friends and teased for the rest of his life, and half strategizing how to escape.

well, not escape..

he liked it!

but he was nervous about the mission, about the others walking in, about you waking up and him laying there awkwardly with his arm around you, and about you going somewhere else with Raine and the CATTS.

However, after thinking again, perhaps that last reason was why he didn't end moving.

He thought about this so long, that at 10 am, when Willow walked in with a yawn, stretching her arms, he was still laying there.

He flushed and begged for her to stop taking pictures.

Her giggling eventually led to Gus waking up and taking pictures with her.

10:30 rolls around and you're finally awake.

Hunter had gotten his friends to get him out, and you had no idea how much stress you caused the poor blonde.

"morning!" You waved and walked into the bathroom to wash your face and whatnot.

He had already told the other two the bare minimum of what happened. They looked you up and down with a smirk and let you sit down next to Hunter.

You had read the room already but tried to ignore the awkward a silence as you are breakfast.

"So. How'd everyone sleep last night?" Gus asked, posing as a very kind and caring host.

Willow giggled and nodded, "great!"

Hunter nodded with a blush and took a sip of Orange Juice.

"mhm! your floor's surprisingly comfy, Gus." You laughed.

Hunter choked on the juice. He didn't spit any out, but he coughed while Willow and Gus snickered at your confusion.

"woah, Hunter, you okay?"

He gave you a thumbs up and kept coughing in the opposite direction.