ɛռȶʀʏ ɛɨɢɦȶ

Still no Hunter, I'm starting to get a little worried..

I got to the library about half an hour ago! I miss him..

I really wish he'd let me know somehow if he could make it or not in advance so i don't get my hopes up..

You stopped writing for a moment, looking around so you could be as cringey as you wanted.

I like his hair.

Its always been so fluffy, and it naturally falls perfectly on his face.

His eyes are cute. I've never met someone with eyes like that.

His smile is adorable. He rarely smiles genuinely, but i like to think that he does more around me :)

Is it bad that I think his scars are kinda hot?

Ugh speaking of hot

Titan, his voice
— — —
You were scribbling down your thoughts when that very voice startled you, "Hey," it came out of no where!

"AGH! Hunter!" You slammed your book shut faster than the blush that quickly spread across your face. Titan, you were probably as red as Amity..

Hunter laughed, "don't worry I didn't read your diary!" He sat down next to you and opened his bag.

You laugh nervously, "Oh, okay!" Your face slowly cooled off and you could feel your body stop shaking. "wait! hey it isn't a diary!" You cursed the slight stutter and prayed he couldn't hear it.

"whatever you say!" Hunter pulled out the mindscapes book and handed it over, "I got through half of it between missions, it's so cool!"

"right!" you whisper-yelled and opened up the book, "did it talk about spells or potions to get into mindscapes?"

Hunter nodded, "there's a spell, but it's extremely difficult, it suggested an easier but still complicated way." He flipped a few pages forward from where you were and pointed to the top of the page.

"wow! yeah that's a lot of steps.."

Hunter laughed and you both flipped through the rest of the book. There were recipes for potions to help you get in, potion recipes to get you out.

You stop at one of the facts on the page. "wait a minute.. this is wrong. I think.."

"Huh?" Hunter leaned a little closer to you.

"I remember, Amity said her and Luz met two Inner Willows.. This says there should only be one."

Hunter read ahead, "Strong emotions may create a being like the Inner Witch or Demon." He looked at you, "maybe this Willow has strong feelings about something." Hunter shrugged, using a slightly mocking voice.

"hm.. Maybe.." You squinted your eyes, making a silly face while you concocted a theory, "Willow, had certain feelings for Amity, and that's what baby Willow was.."

"She was a baby?" Hunter asked confused.

"No, Amity said there was the Inner Willow who was destroying all of the memories with her in it, and then there was a Willow at the age when they used to hang out."

Hunter thought about this, "it's possible, i don't know Willow though, how do those two work together?"

"not sure, i don't see em together a whole lot."

You both thought in silence, wondering if the puzzle pieces fit together.

"Okay we need to stop, the book might just be wrong!" Hunter laughed and closed the book.

"hey! no!" You laughed too and opened the book again. "what if there's some crazy fact in here that'll string it all together?"

Hunter closed it again, "i doubt that N/n,"

You faltered at the nickname, he had never used that before, your cheeks started heating, "uh.." You absentmindedly tried opening the book again.

But he stopped you, he took your hand and trapped it under his, keeping the book closed.
— — —
HAHAHA

okayy.. soooo that happened! does that count as holding hands?

...

i'm not sure how to add to this

BYE