ɛռȶʀʏ ȶɛռ

A/N : TW this chapter has negative self-talk. Parents speaking negatively to the reader. if you're uncomfortable feel free to skip to the next chapter :)

Ok.. so! Ive got a plan today! Mayhaps im rushing into things.. again.. but whats the problem with thaat??

I mean, you only live once!
— — —
'You got this Y/n! you can do it! just remember what you're going to say.'

You finally decided you were going to ask out Hunter. was it reckless? hell yeah. Were you gonna do it?

...

Only Titan knows.

You closed your journal, you were going to add your memory of the night when you got home. Whether or not it went well.

You looked at the mirror near your door. You liked your outfit, the colors were cohesive for once, you were comfortable, and felt confident. You didn't even care if Hunter liked it!

..okay that's a lie. You did care. but you'd love the fit for the day either way!

Moving on.

You took a deep breath and fixed your hair one last time, then walked out your room, and down the stairs.

"hun? you goin to the parade with your friends?" One of your parents sat at the couch and looked up from an old recipe book. they eyed you up and down, "is that what you're wearing?"

You suddenly remembered you forgot to ask if you could go. FUCK-

Ignoring the insult you responded, "Oh yeah, just Ed and Em." a lie!

Your parents liked them, they're from a rich family and they thought they were responsible.

they were in fact wrong.

"Oh okay," They seemed slightly unconvinced but didn't say anything as you turned around.

You could feel their eyes on your back, judging you.

To make things worse, your sibling blocked the door.

"You look stupid." They said bluntly after looking at your outfit, and and even longer at your face.

You could feel your confidence start to drain as you stared back down at them. 'Younger siblings can be so annoying sometimes..'

You rolled your eyes.

They gasped, "Y/N ROLLED THEIR EYES AT ME!" They pouted, extremely loud. Like.. obnoxiously loud. Your parent glanced up, tired of both of you.

You tried to push past them without making an even bigger scene. As you did so, very gently may i add, they stumbled forward and fell. They let out a cry.

"Y/N PUSHED ME!" They whined.

Did they have to be so dramatic?!

You cringed at them banging their hands on the floor, grabbing your parent's attention.

"Y/n why would you do that?!" they ran towards the two of you.

You looked down at your sibling, tears streaming down their face but you knew they weren't hurt.

"I didn't even push them that hard! I barely brushed their shoulder!" You tried to defend yourself.

"Don't use that tone! Look at them, 'brushing their shoulder' wouldn't do this." Your parent used finger quotes to mock you before helping your sibling up, "you want an ice pack bubs?" They walked away, holding your sibling's small hand.

When they got back, they were fuming.

You felt your throat tighten and your eyes sting, you'd never be allowed to go to the parade now. it was just a matter of time before you were sent to your room. Not allowed to go to the library, hang out with friends, or go on Penstagram for at least two to three weeks.