ɛռȶʀʏ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɨӼ

Your eyes fluttered open. You coughed and looked around.

All the heads were knocked out, cracks going all the way up their arms glowed a bright yellow. You searched the stage for your friends, but there was nothing there. Just a small pile of glass.

You rubbed your temples, clearing away a headache as you stood up. Your vision became a little clearer and you could hear the magic flowing up and away from the witches and demons with the wind.

Attempting to shake off your drowsiness, you drew a large circle in the air with one hand. The other putting pressure on your upper arm that you had fallen on. An illusion spell you saw in a book a while ago.

You had only tried it once and it was easy enough. Although you had full energy back then.

The circle glitched and fell apart. With a groan you got in a more steady stance, using both hands this time.

The spell flickered before finally working. You looked into the mirror like screen you had created, smiling pridefully. you closed your eyes and concentrated, when you opened your eyes again, you were in the head.

You looked down at your hands, they glowed a transparent f/c.

You smiled and looked around for your friends.

Belos was a disgusting sludge like monster. He had his arms in the air, preparing to turn Hunter into a pancake. You teleported in front of him, using plant magic to grow and large bush, - or a short tree? - it fell apart on impact, but you were able to push him out of the way with vines.

"Willow?" Hunter questioned the vines, but his friend was busy trying to hold the muddy emporer from behind.

"nope!" You smiled, helping Willow out, you could already feel your strength returning.

"Y/N?!" He screamed running towards you, he tried to touch your shoulder, but his hand fell straight through.

"Sorry babe, it's me, but i'm not really here." You explained, struggling with holding Belos down.

"The Ghost spell! You tryna ghost me right now?" He teased as he went in for an attack, "wait 'babe?!'" He screamed as he landed from a high jump, his face flushed.

You giggled, "I'm really sorry about what i said!" You summoned more vines and pulled them tighter as Belos kept breaking through, "i was just- AH!" you put your arms up to block yourself as debris came falling down on you, forgetting you wouldn't actually be hit. "just worried and upset that i couldn't help."

Hunter got hit and flung into a wall, he groaned as he fell to the ground clutching his sigil arm, "no worries babe!"

"shit, HUNTER!" you turned for a second and Belos swung at you, his limb going straight through you, "UGH!" You summoned a block of solid dirt and stabbed it into Belos' torso. It crumbled but sort of worked, you were still new to Construction Magic.

You ran to Hunter.

As you went to check on him, you could hear Eda's voice echo in your head. "Eda?"

You couldn't tell if she could hear you or not.

"Raine..!" You could barely hear her. Soon it faded and you were able to focus on your situation.

...

Hunter leaned on you, well.. you summoned plants where your illusion stood so it was like he leaned on you. His arm around your shoulders as his knees started giving out.

The iron will on this guy..

You were surprised he held out this long with the sigil stealing his magic.