fourty four

four months later.
Tate.

"You have to pick team boy or girl, and whichever team you pick- you wear the pink or the blue color. If you don't really have a preference- you wear white." I explained to Lily carefully, seeing her look to her outfit options.

"Pink" she hummed, grabbing the outfit and changing quickly.

I exhaled, running my hands over my very visible baby bump, seeing Luke walk in as I did, wearing his white button down, a firm smile on his mouth.

"My beautiful girl." He spoke, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me multiple times.

"I know I have a little less than three months left, but I can't wait to feel normal again." I laughed out, feeling him instantly place his hands on the sides of my stomach.

"It's going to fly by, princess" Luke hummed, kissing my lips gently.

Soon we were all outside, Michael avoiding us at all costs, because he knew the gender and was trying his hardest to not spoil it.

We had a lot of Luke's friends over, everyone was quite enjoyable and I was thankfully feeling okay.

Soon Michael was getting us situated for the reveal, Luke's family on FaceTime, which Calum was in charge of.

Luke held Lily in his arms as we were handed a huge black balloon.

"And on three you pop it, and the confetti is the gender." Michael spoke, running out the view of the cameras.

Luke and I smiled to each other as he held the balloon tightly, myself holding the needle.

The countdown started from three

"Three" the crowd yelled

"Two"

"One!"

Blue.

Luke immediately started yelling happy cheers as I laughed at his reaction, him pulling me into a tight hug.

"My very own baby boy." He spoke happily before kissing me gently and running to hug the guys, who seemed just as happy.

We took several more pictures and continued celebrating our baby boy throughout the evening.

Soon everyone besides the guys had left, and we were all joined together in the living room, talking about everything concerning the baby.

"Any name ideas?" Ashton asked, making us look to each other.

"Not that we are prepared to share-" "I think Calum Junior is great" Calum laughed out.

"Yeah, we'll definitely keep that one in mind." I laughed to him.

Soon the guys left, leaving Luke and I cuddling Lily on the couch.

Luke kissed my head gently, smiling to me

"I can't wait for him to be there." He whispered to me.

You and I both.