six

Trigger warning including abuse and persuasion, triggering rape.

Over the next few days, I was surprisingly able to recover without any hell from Dylan.

Me and Lily spent our days quietly watching movies while he slept and we spent our nights doing various activities- myself trying my hardest to make it fun for her while he was at work.

Thankfully, I was a stay at home mom while I did college online and Dylan made all the money for our family.

I'll admit, while I loved being able to be home with my baby and working towards my future- I wished that I would've never gotten myself in a strictly dependent situation. Maybe if I had a job, I'd be able to get myself and Lily out of this situation.

But if I were to go back right now and get a job- Dylan would catch on and it wouldn't be good.

But, I have maybe three years left in college, we can make it that long.

"Mommy" lily soon whined out as we were in the middle of our movie, making me hum towards her.

"Bed time?" She asked simply, making me smile.

"We can go to bed, baby."

I laid in bed with her, completely planning to get up and go to my own room once I knew she was asleep.

But between the cold room, the sound of the fan and my daughter laying on my chest, I was asleep with her in seconds

Dylan

I got home around five in the morning, right before sunrise- seeing all the lights in the house off.

I quietly went upstairs, not wanting to wake Lily.

I went to my room, hoping to see Tate, but was greeted with an empty bed.

Nothing made me angrier.

I went straight to Lily's room, immediately seeing Tate sleeping on her side, her arm draped over Lily, who's back was towards her.

Without hesitation, I grabbed Tate by the hair, hearing an immediate yelp as I pulled her up, but I quickly put my hand over her mouth to refrain from waking Lily.

Once I got her into our room, I let her hair go, pushing her by her head towards the bed.

"Take your clothes off" I told her.

She didn't move, just rubbed the spot on her head that I had grabbed her hair from.

"Tate" I spoke firmly, throwing my boxers across the room and stepping towards her.

"Baby- I don't want to have sex" I heard her voice crack.

I pulled her shirt over her head without another word, immediately grabbing her boobs, pulling her back into my chest.

"I love you" I spoke- kissing her shoulder.

"Dylan- I don't want to, I'm tired" she sounded like she was about to cry.

"Tate, we haven't had sex in days, shut the fuck up, lay down and do what you're here to do."

Tate.

"Fucking worthless piece of shit." He groaned into my ear as he used my body to please himself, something I was already more than used to.

I squeezed my eyes shut as he continued to use insulting words towards me, hurting my feelings piece by piece.

He soon finished, throwing a towel on me after he used it.

"Clean yourself." He spoke, falling into the bed, making a tear fall down my cheek.

I did as said- cleaned up and put my clothes back on before getting in bed with him.

I went to lay against his body- hoping for some sort of positive affection but was greeting with the exactly opposite.

"Don't fucking touch me, go sleep in the living room"