A stronger version of me

Pain is

when you're

slolwy dying on

the inside and

you're way too

weak to speak

about it so you

keep silent and

suffer, alone.

*Fairy Tail 2 years ago, 2 months after Natsu left*

Lucy whas laying in the high green grass behind the guild. She had her eyes closed and her hands were resting on her stomick. It whas a nice warm day in Magnolia, the sun whas shining bright and alot of people were outside to enjoy this nice day.

''Lucy do you want to come along to go shopping?" Erza asked and walked over to her. Lucy slowly opened her eyes and looked at the red haired mage. She smiled and shook her head.

''Maybe i join you guys later.'' She said and sat up. Erza sighed and nodded.

''Alright, it'll be fun if you joined us later.'' She said and stood up. Lucy nodded.

''Yea, tell them i'll come later, i'm not realy in the mood right now.'' Lucy said and looked at the green grass. Erza smiled sad and placed her hands on her hips.

''I understand, well, i'm off them. See you later.'' Erza said and walked away. Lucy nodded at waved at her, when she whas gone she layd down again. She held her hand above her and looked at the pink fairy tail sighn on the back of her hand.

''Hm, brings back memories..'' She said soft and let a single tear escape. She quickly wiped it away and stood up.

''Jeez, stop crying!'' She said to herself while more and more tears were streaming down her cheeks. Lucy walked over to a little pond and looked in the water. Her eyes were red and fulled with tears. She bit her lip and hit against her cheek.

''Stop crying!'' She said and did it a few times over and over, when she wanted to do it for the 7th time she felt someone grabbed her arm. When she turned around she looked into the bright red eyes of Hiro.

''Stop.'' He said and let go of her arm. Lucy's eyes widened and she quickly looked in the water again. Hiro sat down next to her and sighed.

''Want to tell me wh-''

''No.'' Lucy quickly said before Hiro could end his sentance. Hiro sighed and stood up.

''Alright, i'm sure you had a good reason for hitting yourself a few times?'' He said slightly angry and turned around to walk away. Lucy grabbed his arm and pulled him down.

''WAIT!'' She said kinda hard and looked him in the eyes. ''I'm sorry. That sounded slightly harch..'' She said and let go of his arm. Hiro nodded and sat down again, he looked at her with an expression as ''C'mon, tell me what's wrong.''

Lucy sighed. ''I wanted to make myself stop crying..'' She said soft.

''Why were you crying?'' Hiro asked. Lucy bluched a little.

''Because of.. You know..''

''Aah, i know who you mean. But c'mon, hitting youself wouldn't help anything you know.'' He said wise. Sometimes Lucy forgot he whas only 14.

''I-i know..'' She said and bit on her lip. Hiro sighed and stood up.

''C'mon, let's go inside.'' He said and offered his hand. Lucy took it and pulled herself up. Hiro smiled at her and walked over to the guild.

''Hiro,''

''Hm.''

''Can you help me with something?"

Sweat whas rolling down my forehead, I felt ditry but i knew i had to continue. My keys were spread around the grass because i had to switch with them really quick.

''I open thee, Gate of the goat. Taurus!'' I screamd while Taurus started to appear. I grabbed another key of the ground and held it between thumb and forefinger.

''I open thee, Gate of-'' I whas cut of by a emence pain in my forehead. I dropped the key and fell on my knees.

''Lucy! Are you okey?" Erza screamed who joined me and Hiro a hour ago in panic. I lifted my tumb up and tried to smile.

''I okey, just tired. That's all.'' I said and breathed heavily. Hiro walked over to me and helped me up.

''You did good Lucy.'' He said and smiled at me.

''But i couldn't even call all of them..'' I said sad and looked at Hiro. Hiro laughed and pointed at the 5 spirits who were standing before me.

''I know, but you called 5 of them, and they are still here. That's even better then call them all but let them dissapear right after you feel tired.'' He said proud. I smiled at him and sighed.

''Thanks..''

Erza walked over to me and gave me a friendly punch on my shoulder.

''Your getting really strong Lucy!'' She said and smiled proud at me. I smiled back and nodded.

''Yes! I hope i will get more and more stronger!''

*Present*

Lucy whas laying with her head on Erza's lap. She whas looking at the stars and sighed.

''I thought i whas finally strong enough to hold my tears..'' She said soft. Erza looked at her and shook her head.

''You are not weak if you cry Lucy. It means your strong enough to show your emotions.'' She said. Lucy sat up and looked at Erza.

''But you are strong but you almost never cry!" Lucy wined.

''I know.. And that's why i have so much respect for you Lucy. You aren't scared to show your emotions, and i'm glad you started doing that again!''

Lucy sighed and smiled a little. ''Well, i'm not so happy with it..'' She said and layd down again. ''But i guess your right.'' Lucy said and laughed.

--

That right folks! Hiro is back (well in this chapter atleast..)

QOTD: Do you want Hiro to be more in the story? Do you like him?

AOTD: Well i like hik because i created him, i'm his mother.. Okey i'm sorry that's just really wierd hahaha