not a update

((my apologies for if you got exited i updated the story hehe sorryyyy!!!))

'm really starting to get annoyed by people pointing out the grammer errors. It really makes me want to stop updating this story. Or to write chapters at all.

It's annoying just because you can speak english and it's your first language you expect from me to be a pro at it. I'm not. I'm not English or have English as my first language.

Like seriously guys.. I'm 15, i'm in my third year of high school (almost forth hehehhehehe). You can't expect from me to write in perfect English. I'm trying the best i can to make all chapters or updates fun to read and to make as less grammer errors as i can. I'm human for fuck's sake.

Please stop with those comments

For anymore who wants to know i am Dutch. Dutch and English are nothing alike so please stop bitching about the grammer errors. It's annoying and really pisses me off.

Thanks~

I probably update when  have time and ideas

I'm currently kinda sick. I don't know what's wrong though but i need rest and focus on my studies.

School finishes in 4/5 weeks so i'll be able to update then.

I probably will update 'vmin oneshots' 'airplanes (?)' and 'save me' cause i do have a few ideas for those storied.

Hopefully you all understand :)

BUT HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

71.4K READS 1.6K VOTES 370 COMMENTS

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IM LITERLY GIGGLING AND ALL DEJHCUphdwuepf

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING AND IM GLAD SOME OF YOUR LOVE MY STORY SO MUCH

AND THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT :D

ILYASM