fallen fairy

E.N.D / Natsu pov

When i opened my eyes, all i could see was pure darkness. I slowly sat up and rubbed my head. For some reason my head hurted like hell. I got up and looked around. Nothing but darkness. A sighn escaped my lips as i slowly started to wander around. Not sure were the hell i was going.

After a few minutes of wandering around i decited to stop. I crossed my arms over my chest and closed my eyes for a few minutes. When i opened them again i looked into two big, glowing, red eyes. Suddenly the light got on and the room was filled with bright light. The beast what stood infront of me growled and slammed me to the ground. I groaned in pain as it put his sharp nials in my shoulder.

''Say goodnight oh great dark lorde.'' The beast sang as it opened his mouth, showing teeth as sharp as knifes. I froze and totally forgot to do something untill i felt someone pulling me down. When the best noticed this happening he quickly got off and bit me in my wraist. I let out a cry of pain as i started having trouble breathing as i got pulled down. A arm got wrapped around my waist and neck what pulled me further down.

''Stop! Please! Stop! Stop!'' I yelled what was a horrible idea. As i opened my mouth tons of what seemed like water got in what made my lungs burn and my insides feel like they were set on fire. I quickly closed my mouth and squeezed my eyes shut while i curled up in a ball.

''It hurts.. make it stop.. make it stop please..'' i thought and bit my lower lip so hard i could taste blood.

Lucy's pov

''It had been two days since the guards took Natsu from us and we're still sitting here doing nothing!'' I yelled angry and slammed my fists on the table what made a few cups fall down. Erza looked up from her book and sighed softly. It annoyed me that they all pretended nothing had happened.

''If none of you is gonna help me find Natsu..'' I began, i felt all eyes glued on me. ''I'M GONNA FIND HIM MYSELF!'' I yelled. Master stood up and slammed his fist on the table.

''Don't you dare Lucy. We're already in enough trouble.''

''Who the hell cares!? Fairy tail is known cause of the trouble we couse! What does it matter if we couse another one!? And it's Natsu were we're talking about! We can't abondem him like he is trash!" I yelled, really pissed off by the fact no one agreed with me. Since Nastu had been taken away we all had been acting really mean towards each other.

''Your not leaving to search for Natsu.'' Master carried on, as if nothing i had mentioned mattered. I balled my hands into fists and bit my lower lip so hard i could taste blood.

''Oh like hell i will.'' I spat. I just didn't cared what they thought. I couldn't stand the fact they were abondem Natsu like this. I grabbed my stuff and walked over to the door. Happy wanted to follow me but Lily stopped him.

''LUCY! If you take one step out of that door you're not a part of Fairy tail anymore!'' Master yelled. Everyone's eyes widened cause of his words. I stopped walking with my hand on the doorpost and looked around. I looked at the master with furious eyes and trew something on the ground. It was a necklace with Fairy tails symbol on it.

''Good familly you are.'' I yelled with tears streaming down my cheeks as i run out of the guild i once used to call my home.

-----

Short af chapter but oh well, i hope you enjoyed anyway :)

The end of me (fairy tail fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara