chapter 14

When Natsu, Lucy and Happy walked in all the dark guild members glared evil at them.

''What do you guys want?'' A man with black spikey hair asked and glared at Natsu.

''We're here to take the children back.'' Natsu said calm and walked over to the children who were in the corner. Another man with blonde hair stopped him.

''Not going to happen. Get lost.'' The man said and puched Natsu to the ground. Natsu sat with an irritated grin on the ground.

''No. I'm here to get the children back, so hand them over so were done for today.'' Natsu said and get up. The blonde man grinned and looked at Lucy. 

''I think you don't really know who we are Boy.'' He said and stepped foreward. ''We are BlackWood. One of the strongest dark guilds. So shut up and go away if you want to stay alive.''

Natsu glared at the man when his hands started to get coffered in flames. ''Lucy are you ready?'' He said, ignoring the man who whas standing infront of him. Lucy grabbed her keyes and nodded.

''Yes!'' She screamed and ran over to Natsu. ''Let's do this.''

A while it looked like Lucy and Natsu would win. But that chached when the strongest mage at the guild used magic on them. They couldn't see for a few minutes and it made them really sick and dizzy. In those few minutes all the other people at the guild attacked them.

They attacked Natsu so bad that he fell to the ground. He couldn't even move.

Lucy whas laying on the ground, with blood on her forehead. She couln't move. Two man were holding her feet and one her arms. She could only watch how another man touched her. She wanted to scream, but if she would do that they would slap and punch her. 

''S-stop..'' She begged while tears were streaming down her cheeks. She looked at Natsu, who whas looking with almost closed eyes at her. He whas crying too. What made her feel worse.

She watched how a man walked over to him and kicked him in his stomick. Natsu grabbed his stomick while he whas coughing blood. His eyes were filled with hatered. The man smiled  satisfied when he saw Natsu growning in pain. He pulled him up by his hair and forced him to watch what the other men did to Lucy.

The man who whas holding Lucy's arms pulled her up and forced her too look at Natsu. The other two men hit her on her hip. What made her cough alot of blood. 

''STOP!'' Natsu screamed and tried to get free. The man who whas holding Natsu pulled at his hair to shut him up.

Lucy looked with terrified eyes at Natsu. 

''....help...me....'' She wispered. But one of the men could hear it and grabbed a knife. He held it close to Lucy's stomick.

''What did you say?'' He said with cold eyes. Lucy looked with terrified eyes at the knife he whas holding. 

''N-nothing..'' She said panicking. The man smiled evil. 

''I don't believe you.'' He said and stuck the knife in her belly. 

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!'' Lucy screamed. ''LET ME GO! STOP IT!'' She begged and tried to get free. ''LET ME GO!'' Another man did the same, He poked her with a knife. 

The man who whas holding her arms let go, Lucy fell on the cold floor holding her stomick trying to stop the bleeding.

A big man with all kinds of tattoo's and piercings stepped foreward. The man who were around Lucy stepped back and kneelded down.

''Welcome back master.''

''So what do we have here?'' He said and hold Lucy's chin in thumb and forefinger. ''What a pretty girl.'' He said and smiled friendly. ''It's a waste that your dying.'' He said, lifted her up and trew her at a wall.