nighmare

After alot of running Lucy's legs simply gave up on her. She dropped to the ground as she gasped for air. It hurted alot that no one ad come after her. Didn't they care enough for her? Didn't they wanted to save Natsu as bad as she did? She wanted to cry but refused to. She was so sick of crying like a child. Slowly, she puched herself up. She coffered her hands with her eyes and curled into a little ball.

''Natsu.. were are you..'' She wispered with cracking voice.

''Oh heavens, did i made you worried?'' A familliar voice spoke. Lucy's eyes widened as she looked up. The figure of the love of her life stood right infront of her. She wanted to get up and run over to him but something told her she shouldn't.

''Oh. My apologies for that then.'' He spoke without any tone of emotion. It was just as if someone had writen the words down and had let a computer say it. He leaned on one leg as his eyes started to change to black a few times. It was as if he wanted to scare her.

''Why are you acting like this?'' She asked as he backed up a bit. Natsu seemed to have changed so much it had scared her. One minute he was fine, but then, it was as if he was a whole new person.

''Acting like what darling? I'm completly fine. Honestly, you should stop worrying about me so much. I'm not worth it.'' He said and walked over to Lucy. He helped her up and pulled her closer. ''C'mon Lucy dear, have a little walk with me.'' He spoke in demonic voice.

Lucy flinched at Natsu's touch, something she shouldn't be doing.  Natsu backed off and looked Lucy in her eyes. Lucy took a step back.

''Lucy are you scared of me?" He asked as he walked over to her, his eyes changed into pitch black ones. Lucy shrunk back as he came closer. She didn't answer him and just stayed silent while she cowared away from him.

''Do you love me?'' He asked again, without any emotion showing. Natsu grabbed  Lucy's hands what made her flinsh. He opened it and gave her a knife. He put it against his chest and looked her in her eyes. ''If i would ask you to kill me.. will you do it? Will you take me out of my missery?"

------

Short af chapter hehe sorry