chapter 2

Lucy's p.o.v

When we arrived in a city i whas very tired. I haven't slept the last few nights, because of Happy but also because i whas really worried. It whas strange to go on a mission without Natsu. But this mission whas because of him. We had to find him and we swore ourselfs that we would't return without him! I strolled with Happy in my arms after Erza and the rest. Whe dicited to get some food so we walked into a store. ''Lucy you can wait outside if you want. You can rest a little.'' Erza sayd at me and smiled friendly. I nodded and walked over to a nearby tree. I looked at the bright blue sky and sat down on the grass. After a few minutes Erza and the rest weren't back yet. I looked over at Happy who whas still sleeping in my arms. I smiled. ''Atleast one of us can sleep these days..'' i said soft. I stoke his fur and slowly closed my eyes.

''Lucy..'' I heard a familliar voice say. '''Lucy is that you?'' I turned around and saw the boy i loved with hole my heart. Natsu. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. ''Please Luce don't cry.'' Natsu said and smiled at me. That smile.. That smile i love and miss so much. ''NATSUUUU!!!'' I screamed as loud as i could so everyone could hear me. ''Natsu where were you?'' I said, now crying. Natsu didn't say enything he just stood there with a big smile and open arm. ''Natsu..'' I said when i hugged him. I hid my face in his neck and cried. Natsu wraped his arms around me and hugged me back. ''Where were you.. i whas so.. so..'' I couldn't finisch my sentence because of my tears. ''It's okey.'' He said and stroke my hear. ''I'm sorry i left without saying anything. You hate me now don't you..'' My eyes widened, I pushed him off me and looked at him. But when i saw his face he didn't look at the Natsu i knew. This Natsu looked like he whas dying on the inside. His skin whas pale and his eyes where gray. ''UFCORSE I DON'T BAKA!!'' I clenched my fists. ''I LOVE YOU! AND I HATE MYSELF THAT I CAN'T SAY IT!'' ''Luce..'' ''WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! NO.. WHY DID YOU LEAVE US! COME BAKC NATSU! come back to me.. to dairy tail'' Natsu grabbed me and held me close. I could feel his warmth. ''Luce i---''

''Lucy.'' ''Lucy-san wake up.'' When i opened my eyes i saw everyone look at me with a worried face. ''AH, sorry i-i must fell asleep.'' I said and scratched my head. ''Are you okey?'' Wendy said. I nodded. ''Why?'' ''Because you were crying Lucy.'' Gray said and looked the other way. I put my hand on my cheek and wiped away the tears. ''Sorry.. I'm okey don't worry.'' I said and smiled at them. They nodded and sat down. ''Well if your okey, shal we eat than?.'' Erza said and gave me a salad. ''Thank you.'' When i loked at everyone i saw they also looked very tired. So me and Happy weren't the only ones. Happy.. My eyes widened. ''Guys were is Happy..'' I said and stood up. When i looked up i saw Happy standing infrond of a river. I walked over to him at sat down next to him. ''Lucy..'' ''Yes?'' ''W-wil you go fishing with me i-if Natsu doesn't come home..'' My eyes widened. ''Happy..'' ''I know i have to stay strong and hope for the best but what if we don't find him! What if he doesn't want to see us or come back to Fairy Tail? W-what should i do then?'' I saw big tears rolling down his cheeks. I grabbed Happy's small shoulders and pushed him against me. ''We are gonna find him! I promise you Happy! And in the main time, i, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Carla, Lily and Gajeel are here for you, and we will do everything to get Natsu back!'' I said and looked at everyone who whas now standing behind us. ''Lucy is right! We will get Flaim brain back!'' Gray said. ''Yes, and when he's here i will make sure he never leaves again!'' Erza said and smiled with tears in her eyes at the blue cat. Everyone nodded. Happy wiped away is tears and smiled at us. ''AYE SIR!''