chapter 20

Lucy whas walking with Happy in her arms back to the hotel where she stayed with Erza and Gray. When she walked inside she saw Erza and Gray's worried faces. They immediately stood up when they saw Lucy.

''Lucy! Where were you? Did something happened?" Erza said and walked over to Lucy. She grabbed her shoulders and checked her body if theire were any scars or bruces. Erza sighed with relief. 

''Sorry i'm late. I'm okey don't worry.'' She said, still smiling. Erza looked at her quizzically.

''Why are you smiling like that? Did you find something about Natsu?'' Erza asked. Lucy nodded with a smile.

''Yes, he is here! I talked with him today.'' 

''Really!?"' Erza said and her face lighted up. Lucy nodded with a smile.

''What did he say! Tell me Lucy!'' Erza said and shook Lucy. Lucy laughed and told them everything what happened. Erza paid more atantion than Gray did, Gray whas looking out of the window in silence. When Lucy whas done talking it whas quiet for a few seconds.

''So, were are we gonna meet tomorrow?'' Gray said and stood up. ''I guess you are gonna meet tomorrow again right.'' Gray said. Lucy nodded.

''I'm not sure. He didn't told me. He only said he would see me tomorrow again because he had to do some things.'' Lucy said, Gray looked up.

''What kind of 'things' did he had to do?'' He said and walked over to Lucy.

''I don't know, he didn't told me.''

Gray sighed and walked away. ''Well let's go to sleep. We have to be fit if we want to talk to Natsu tomorrow.'' He said, Erza and Lucy nodded and walked upstairs.

The next day Erza, Gray, Lucy and Happy woke up early. They didn't knew when they would see Natsu so they just planned to walk around in the town untill they saw him. 

''Were are we going first?'' Erza said and grabbed a map out of her bag.

''To the chery blossem three.'' Lucy said and already walked into that direction.

''W-wait Lucy..'' Erza said and walked after her. ''We're not even sure if he is theire.''

''I know. But i have a feeling he is.'' She said and smiled at her friend. Erza sighed and walked after her. Gray did the same.

When they arrived by the three, Lucy already saw Natsu. He whas talking with a boy, who whas maybe 2 years older. Lucy nudged Erza and pointed at his direction.

Natsu looked like his normal self, apart from the clothes he whas wearing. He whas wearing a black jacket with under that a blue shirt with a skull on it, black jeans and boots. He whas also carrying a bag.

When the boy walked away Erza immediately walked over to Natsu. When Natsu looked up and saw her he smiled.

''Yo Erza.'' He said and waved at her. Erza smiled before she started running.

''Natsu you baka!'' She said and hugged him. ''Don't scare us like that!''

''Sorry sorry! I didn't mean to do that.'' He said and laughed at her reaction. Erza grabbed Natsu's arm and walked over to Lucy and Gray.

''Okey i have Natsu, when are be leaving?'' Erza asked. Natsu looked questioningly at Erza.

''What do you mean?'' He said and pulled away.

''I mean when we leave to go back to Fairy Tail.'' Erza said now less friendly. ''You are comming with us aren't you?"'

''No. I'm not going back. At least not now.'' He said and crossed his arms. Lucy walked over to Natsu and stood still before him.

''Why not? Fairy Tail is you home.'' She said and smiled sad at him.

''I know, and it's not like i'll never will come back. I just have to train, and i have to do that by myself. I don't want to bother Fairy Tail with it.''

''But you wont!'' Lucy said and grabbed his arm. ''We can help you!''

''I'm sure you can, but i want to do this on my one. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. So i have to become stronger. And when i am, i will return to Fairy Tail.''

Lucy looked sad at the ground and let go of Natsu's arm. ''Okey, promice me.'' She wispered.

''What?'' Natsu said and looked at her. Lucy grabbed his scarf and pulled him closer. ''Promice me you will come back to me! No matter what happens.'' She said and looked seious at him. Natsu's eyes widened but then he smiled.

''It's a promice.'' Natsu said and grabbed his bag. He handed Gray a letter over and looked serious at him. ''Can you give this to Makarov.'' He said. Gray looked supriced, this whas the first time he heard Natsu calling him 'Makarov' 

''Sure.'' He said and took the letter. Natsu smiled at him.

''Thanks.'' He said and stepped backwards. ''I will go now, have a save trip everyone.'' He said and waved at them. ''If anyone asks, tell them everything. But tell them not to look for me. I want to suprice you guys with how strong i became!'' He said and smiled brightly.

''Sent us a letter if we have to help you!'' Erza said. 

''And just sent us letters to tell how you're doing!'' Lucy said with Happy crying in her arms.

''I will!'' Natsu said and turnd around.

''Goodluck flame-brain.'' Gray said before he turned around the corner. Gray looked at the letter Natsu gave him and thought of whas could be in it.

-----

Ugh, i'm so bad at uploading! I'm so sorry guys! I try my best to upload as much as possible. But i suck at that he..he.. 

I'm bussy with rehearsing for a show I'm in, so i don't always have enough time. And unforce school is a big problem.

Anyway i hope you liked it :)

And if you have any ideas, i would love to hear them !

Byeee